Demon

Mary

"Will u really guarantee that?" He looked at me with vague eyes. Not able to read what he was thinking

"Why should I lie?" I laughed.

"Okay. I will tell u everything u want" his face went blank.

"Okay. But tomorrow. After u will be fresh and ready to work! Your name colleague?"

"Samuel. Samuel Smith."

"Okay Samuel." I nodded. "Oliver! Come over and take care of him!" I said in the ear piece of mine.

"Coming!"

In five minutes Oliver and Thomas were already here. Taking Samuel out, to our company.

"Wanna stay for some time to have fun?" Cameron asked while putting his hand on my shoulder.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Why not?"

"Why are u blushing?" He was confused.

"Umm. I took some shots and it's normal for me."

"Oh okay."

He grabbed my hand and went inside, leading both of us to the middle place of the dance floor.

Sweaty bodies, loud music, freedom.

That's what I felt.

We both started dancing.

Rubbing our bodies with each other's, not caring about anything.

Soon I felt Cam hugging my waist from behind.

He started leaving wet kisses on my neck, which was well exposed to him.

After some seconds his wet, sloppy kisses turned into licking, biting my skin, leaving some hickey.

"Turn around." He said, breathless.

The moment I turned around I felt his lips on mine. Kissing me hard, not letting me breathe or think.

My brain went blank, body-numb.

It felt like time stopped, no one was around.

He was biting and sucking my bottom lip soon after I tasted blood in my mouth, but he didn't stop.

He brought my face closer by putting his hands on both side of my face.

But I didn't want to let go of him too. I Put my hands in his hair, grabbing them softly. Soon after bringing my hand behind his neck.

He let go of my lips and after this I realised how hard I was breathing. Not only me, but he was too.

"Let's go, I'm tired." I said, letting go of him.

"Okay " he nodded. "Your house?"

"Nah. Your house."

"Huh?"

"I just don't want to be alone. And I wouldn't say no to comfy clothes, popcorn, blankets and movies."

"Netflix and chill shortly" he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. Kind of."

I tried to sit comfortably in this dress which was impossible in this dress.

Cam put his hand behind and took a suit.

"Here" he handed this to me.

I smiled. And quietly thanked him.

I put suit on my legs to cover them up.