Complicated

Mary

He was there drinking whiskey. Not caring about anything, he was just watching another gangs leader with killing eyes, which made me shiver.

Now task was gonna be harder but why not make him kinda umm... jealous?

I started moving to that Lee man, at the same time swinging my hips side to side.

I saw Cam looking shocked to see me there from the corner of my eye, and I smirked, I just smirked, showing him that I am way more courageous than he is. I didn't care if I would die to be honest.

I stood in front of the Mino bloke. It didn't took too much time for him to notice me, well to be honest every fucking men noticed me in the club like who wouldn't? I was wearing 15 cm tall heels, clothes which barely covered me, and a suit which was going well with my clothes, I used this to cover up more but still. I thought I was standing naked. Plus my neat hourglass figure was bomb. Did I say that I was gonna audition for Victoria secret?😉

"Hello angel. Come sit next to me." Mino said. He was already little bit drunk. Good.

I saw girls shooting me death glares but bitches I don't care!

"Can I?" I smirked, red lipstick made me more seducive I guess.

"Anytime"

I sat down next to him and put his right hand on my shoulder. Ugh great. Just great.

"Would u like something to drink?" I whispered in his ear.

"Yes you" He put his other hand on my thighs and gripped it. Maybe I was uncomfortable and stuff but I still smiled bitchy.

"Let's have drinks first and then see" that time Oliver, dressed in waiters outfit appeared and gave me whiskey.

"Cheers darling" from corner of my eyes I saw Cam ready to fight and kill this man but before he would even come here the man started running out of breath and then choking, finally dying.

I played like a pro-actress and started screaming, crying over his dead body.

Security came in rushing. Took him to the hospital but little they knew he was dead already.

I was smiling while whipping my fake tears when Cameron came to me and gripped my wrist.

Before I realised I was dragged to the roof.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He shouted. Yes I was startled seeing him first time like this but I still was standing there bravely.

With a rested bitch face I answered "acting like a slut who kills people" I smirked. Inside I was scared of my own words and actions, but mask I was wearing for everyone almost, and already for him shouldn't be ripped.

He went blank, his hands sloppily went back to the sides without any energy, he stood there just watching me.

After shaking his head he started laughing. But not happy laugh. It was mix of tears, sadness, disappointment.

"Are you done? I need to go." I didn't want to leave him, but the words he told me... still hurt as hell. He insulted me. And I hate that the most.

"Stop whatever you are doing missy. Stop putting yourself in danger!"

"Do u think I care! U acted like a coward! Lemme act like a woman then!"

And insulting each other continued. Until Oliver came and dragged me, I was a mess. Shouting to let go of me but he didn't listen.

"Oliver let go of me!"

He was still not listening. When I finally calmed down and was already sitting in the car he left my side.

"Let's go to your house. Alex is waiting there for you."

I just nodded. I was too drowned out from energy to say anything and after I knew I fell asleep.

I woke up in my room. When I looked at the clock it was 4 in the morning. It's still early huh?

I went to the kitchen to drink water but I saw Alex sleeping like a kid on the sofa. He really is a childlike.

When I put the blanket over him he woke up ready to kill someone.

"Hey it's me!" I whisper-shouted.

He calmed down instantly.

"I'm sorry Mary because of Cam. He doesn't seem in his right mind... I don't know what's wrong with him. Just give him time..."

I started crying. I needed cam. Too much but he was so near but at the same time so far from me. I was missing him.

I was just crying, sitting on the couch and crying. And of course Alex didn't leave me and accompanied me.

I was crying till 6 in the morning and after that I decided to go to the studio.

When I was feeling down I was always dancing to some kpop musics.

Since it was too early there was no one in the room. It was only me.

I danced and danced but soon I broke down, crying.

Yes I was feeling miserable. I hate that feeling most but here I am acting like one.

Still I stood up, put the music on continued dancing while crying.

I was really tired already but I still continued dancing.

"U gonna kill yourself that way." I heard a young mans voice but I chose to ignore it.

"U didn't hear me?" He continued.

"What do u want from me? I'm dancing can't u see?" I was already frustrated but when I turned around I almost died.

What was he doing here??

Who do u think it is? At least read soulmates to understand 😎🥰😂❤️ hope u enjoyed it ! ❤️