The kiss

Mary

I felt his really plump lips kissing my lips.

It felt like a hungry, passion kiss. Like he has been longing to kiss me for a long, long time.

He stopped for a minute, smiled, and kissed me again. More hungry and passion than before if possible.

Slowly and softly he put me on the bed while still kissing me.

"You taste so sweet" he said between kisses.

He tried pushing his tounge in my mouth but I wasn't letting him.

He grabbed inner thigh of mine so hard that I gasped. He used the chance and slid tounge in mouth.

He deepened and deepened the kiss more and more.

It felt like he couldn't let go of me nor my lips.

But this sweet moment was interrupted by the knock on the door.

"Guys come downstairs!! Food is here and let's do something!" It was Alex. Fuck.

While I tried to push Cam away he tried to hold me still and deepen the kiss if possible.

I was punching him pointing towards the door.

"It's fine" he whispered "calm down"

He left my lips and went down, kissing my neck.

Sloppily going from one place to another, leaving wet kisses.

Neck has always been weak place on my body and now having these kisses left there made me feel things. Like electric shook was going down my spine.

If possible he found my that "weak spot" which was exactly in the middle of my neck and below my ear.

This time I couldn't even hold my moans.

"Shhh" he put one finger on my lips. "Quiet. They might hear u princess."

"He started biting the place below my ear, and as I felt he left really dark hickey there.

"There. Your first hickey." He smiled.

"How'd u know?" I asked, shuttering from all those pleasure and shock he gave me. 

"U are acting different. Not like those girls in university. I'm obvious. Now here's scarf. Wear it. Say u are sick."

I just nodded. I saw that he was already turned on, when he guessed what I was thinking about he just made me leave the room, telling me he would come down soon.

I covered hickey with my hair and scarf.

This boy.

My heart was all beating fast and going to my throat.

What was I feeling?

Hey guys. This chapter is small ik. And it's on purpose. In this chap I only wanted to have kiss 🙊hope u will like it!

And these days I am feeling stressed. My brain wants to kill me. TBH in this story I am imagining myself. And George I talked about in previous chapter.. it's real story. He died this year and I have been loving him secretly for 6 years 🥺🙊 I am missing him. Really. And thinking of him just destroyes me...