I Can't

Cameron

I was in my room when Alex called.

"Cameron u motherfucker! I don't give a fuck if u can kill me or never see me again! Why has she to go through so much because of you? You were once scolding me for not opening my eyes! No it's my time to scold you for the same reason!!! Get at her house immediately!!!"

What happened?

Did something bad happen?

Why at her house?

Is she sick?

Is she okay?

I was asking myself the same questions when I already stood in front of her house.

I didn't have time to knock on the door. So I banged it, and it opened immediately.

I rushed instantly to her room and saw Alex sitting on the floor, crying hard, and Mary... her head on his lap, unconscious.

I rushed to her side. She had really low pulse, and she could barely breathe.

"No no. Mary. Baby. Don't u dare to leave me. I'm sorry."

I started crying unconsciously.

"Alex!!! Cal Lily"

"Lily? No! Are you crazy?"

"I said call her now !!!"

He shook his head slightly. But still didn't reject calling her. He handed me the phone once she answered.

"Lily..." I tried fixing my voice so she wouldn't notice my cracked voice from crying. "I need your help"

"And why now? You joking right?"

"Lily... please..."

I felt her stopping breathing for a moment and then breathed.

"What is it"

"Overdose... on crocodile drug"

"What- " She was about to shout but then quickly answered "be there in 5. Text me the Adress. I'm already coming. "

"Thank u" I answered calmly and went back to her. My sleeping beauty...

I carried her bridal style and put her on the bed. She seemed pale. The white skin of her now looked whiter, lively self of her now looked dead.

I know who this did to her. I'm not gonna even blink an eye while killing them.

"Alex, call Thomas, tell him to give an order of catching Octopus Gang. Deadline until tomorrow morning. And tell him to bring every kind of blood packages here. We need it.

I finished talking and Lily rushes inside the room.

"Oh my god. She might die!" She hurried to her side, checked her pulse and stuff and finally injected her something in the vein.

Thomas was here already.

"How can we know what type of blood she has?" I asked lily worried.

She started shaking Mary. When she came conscious a little lily immediately asked for her blood type. Mary only signed 4.

4th type? Which one is that?

"Give me any."

"U might kill her!!!" I shouted. Yes I broke her but she shouldn't kill someone because I hurted her.

"She has AB+ so shut up and let me do my work!"

She seemed angry. Not because I was acting like this. Because I broke her heart.