Bossy boss

Mary

Everyone clapped for me. Kinda happy that Cam wouldn't be their boss anymore.

"Thank you" I stated and looked at everyone so they would stop clapping. "Everyone is dismissed"

Once everyone was out I turned to Cam who was smirking.

"U mister. What are u doing?"

"Making u busy so u won't nag me 24/7" he chuckled.

"But I never nag u!"

"Yeah yeah. Your chair is waiting for you. Now I have to leave! Bye!" He said that before going out and leaving me alone.

I went to his office and set down on the chair. This room is nice. Books on the left side of the room, big desk, MacBook in the middle of it but one big sofa near desk and small table there. But this room still looked like a mess because of papers scattered everywhere.

I got up from the chair and started cleaning up this mess.

I was in middle of doing it when someone knocked on the door.

How would cam say it ahh " come in!" just blank and cold expression. Perfect.

"Ma'am would u like anything ?"

" Cup of Late would be good. Make it sweet"

She just nodded and went outside.

Soo now. What should I do?

I sat in front of laptop and started scrolling mail.

Hmm. There's lots of meetings to do.

I looked at my left and saw notes which cam wrote for me.

1. Press number one if u wanna call the PA. (name is Blaine.)

Okaayy. Let's do it.

I pressed it and a man took the phone. "In my room, now"

Before he could answer me I just put the phone down. They gotta tolerate my attitude.

In 2 minutes a man came directly into the office and I got pissed of.

"First of all, young man, there's this thing called knocking."

"Sorry ma'am. So what is it?"

I sighed and started "1.arrange meetings with the council 2. With Mr. Russial 3. Tom Hangikton 4. " I stopped. This looked too familiar name " with umm Li Yangyang from chine and 5. Choi Junghyun from korea. That's all"

"Understood " and he left me alone.

I called Cam "u asshole. At least first day giving me directions would be good! U jerk! How could u...???"

"Darling. Learn everything by yourself please. I have other businesses too." And he hung up. Wow perfect. So

I decided to ask every department head manager to do a review of everything so I will know what to do
Com
Okay let's get started.

___

I stretched muscles and closed the computer.

It was hella tiring day.

I gathered my stuff and went out from the door. 

I was waiting for a lift. 

It came and in a minute I was on the ground floor. I smiled to myself. I was free. But exactly at this moment someone had to bump me.

"I apologize." It was a girl

"Just make sure that will never happen again"

And I left her be. But something is so fishy about her.

Some bad oura came from her that made me uneasy.

"Ma'am! Mr. Lawrence said to take u home" it was some guards.

I looked at him for a minute. "Let's go"

"To where ma'am?"

"His house"

He nodded and silent occupied the car.

In some minutes I was at his house.

I found spare keys and went inside his house. Quickly took of my shoes and went to his room.

I quickly changed into his some clothes and laid in the bed.

I heard water sound. I guess he's showering.

After like 10 minutes he came out and almost had a heart attack.

WE BOTH HAD A HEART ATTACK.

he had one because he wasn't really excepting me there and I had a heart attack because Umm. He was looking sexy. Water drops going down from his hair, leaving water marks on his body, long torso and chocolate abs until it disappeared in the towel which was hanging loosely around his hips. His V line was visible.

(A/N: these days I am sining a lot... god save me)

"What are u doing here, in my bed, in my clothes?"

I sat on the bed, legs hold like M. I started whining.

"Yaaa you give me so much work to do and then send me home to feel alone? No thank u. I don't wanna be alone"

"It's so obvious that u are tired. U never whine..." he chuckled. "I'll change and be back in a min"

I nodded and fell down on the bed. I was already dozing off when I felt his hand around my waist, pulling me close. He kissed me on the neck and said "good night..."

"U too" I said almost blanked out and then I heard words which never were remembered by me.

"I love you"

Forgive me my bunnies. I was late. Thank u for patiently waiting for me. 🥰❤️ I love you guys❤️❤️