No more

Mary

One month passed already from that kiss.

How did it go?

Well we acted naturally.

Alex has strange smug look on his face, like I know what is gonna happen, but he never uttered a word about hickey.

I know he saw it.

It was going to be New Year soon and at university we of course had a holiday for 3 weeks. Yay!

I wasn't really excepting to finish that semester as a best student with best marks but life surely gives us surprises.

Me and Cam right now where getting ready for our mission.

I was back.

Depression wasn't gone but it isn't as bad as it was.

I was wearing some red sexy outfit. Wanna see?

I saw cam checking me out and it didn't help to stop uncomfortable feeling in this piece of clothing

JK saw me and he stopped there like oh-lord-who-is-this-snack face. I almost smacked his head. This asshole.

"U know u should stop checking me out" I said this to everyone in this room. (Yeah there were others too...)

They all became awkward.

Cam came to me, sneaked arm on my waist and pulled me close.

"What they can do, they are all men, and seeing this attractive woman, and stop yourself from checking her out is hard." He said and smirked.

I wanna slap that smirk out from his face.

"At least respect wouldn't be bad" I rolled my eyes and aggressively put his hands away. After  leaning on the computer desk next to JK I continued- "so where do I hide knife?"

They all looked confused.

Really confused.

The dress was short. So...

"Give me knife." Or wasn't too big or too small. Just enough length and width to fit between my boobs ;)

I carefully slid it there and everyone looked shocked.

"Grow some and u will do this too" I winked. They went really uncomfortable, and started doing some "work".

Me and cam went to the Club, back up gang would come after us.

We went inside and after a second I already wanted to leave that place.

Loud music, drug, cigarette, alcohol, sweat smell. It was disgusting.

Sweaty bodies rubbing against each other. It was gross.

Some of them making out here and there.

I went to dance in the middle of crowd. It didn't take long to have guys coming to me and dancing with me.

I wasn't really dee comfortable. I looked like I didn't care. I let them touch my waist and hands. I didn't care actually.

I wanted to let everything go and just dance.

I was dancing when an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me against his body. I still continued dancing.

"I found u again missy" let's say he said it with the  voice  of tone that I could perfectly understand in this loud music.

I turned around enough to see his face.

"Well it's random to catch me somewhere this easily." I laughed.

"I was waiting for you, you know? Every morning at the same time. But u never came, why?"

"Some problems happened.  Tomorrow I will come, promise"

"Okay."

I left him there, I couldn't take more he's so sweet. I went to the bar and got the first time in my life okay lying second time in my life I wanted to drink alcohol. I went for vodka. Don't ask me why. Just wanted to get that "strength" from alcohol.

I shot it down my throat as soon as receiving it, I clearly regretted it.

It burned down my throat.

I quickly stood up and started searching for that man. What was his name again? Jason Jones. Funny right?

I started dancing again. Trying to find that Jason guy.

Soon after I felt arms around my waist. Is it him again? God.

I turned around to see him. No not Jongin

"A beautiful girl like you hurts my eyes" he said in my ear just like Jongin. But wait a min. Such a lame pick up line.

"Wear sunglasses, it might help u, if not then blindfold yourself." I smirked.

" playing hard to get huh?"

"Nah. Why need to play it hard when I can get any man, even if it's one night stand?"

"U like talking back huh?"

"If needed why not?"

"Should we take our talk to another place?"

"Wb the rooftop?"

"Okay. Wanna have a drink?"

"Let's go to the bar."

We went up to it, there was Oliver as a bartender.

Great.

"Whiskey" he ordered.

"Tequila" I winked.

He soon got my sign.

We got our orders and went to the rooftop.

We leaned on the railings and started drinking our drinks.

I shot down my tequila and looked at him.

He took one gulp, then other.

"So- What where we gonna talk abo-" he couldn't finish when he started getting dizzy.

"Oh right. Sorry about that. It feels bad right? Imagine getting way worse than that, from overdose almost getting killed. Funny right Jason?" I phrased the word Jason.

"Who are you " He spat out the words.

At this time Cam came in.

"U still can't remember?" He smirked.

"U..." said Jason funny guy.

"Yes me. Have problems?"

"What-" he couldn't finish talking when I put the knife around his throat.

"Why? How? Why me??? Who's behind u?" I greeted every single word through my teeth.

"U still gonna kill me... point?"

"Let's say. If you will tell us everything, I am responsible about your healtand safety. Deal?"

He thought for some time at first, then hesitateed to answer.

He opened his mouth, and said.....

There's big cliff watch out!

Sorry to stop there.

Sorry sorry!!!!!!

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry niklikaniklika bacho bacho bacho babe" or how is it?😂 I mean "sorry" by suju(super junior) iconic song isn't it?

I'm becoming weirdo ik

Love you guys!!

❤️❤️❤️