The kiss pt.2

Cameron

For whole day she has been turning me on.

Her bestie or someone was hot, yes she was. If I was old me, college student, I would fuck her, but only person I want now is Mary. With her every move, smiled, word, actions, she just turns me on.  For me Mary is hotter sorry she isn't a food, I mean attractive and beautiful. She is herself, not less not more.

I'm thankful of her.

Yes I am.

Also, all these months, only thing I wanted was to kiss her, those plump lips, which would smell and taste like strawberry, since she loves using lip balm of that scent.

When I trapped her between me and door, her vague thoughts finally became clear of what was happening.

"U missy. U are playing with fire"

I was threatening her whole day and she still forgot that? This girl...

"What are you doing?" She asked shuttering.

How can she be this adorable?

"Teaching u"

I turned her around and started walking.

Her head in my big hands, cupping it, she was looking lost, but not scared.

Let's say she looked confused and cute.

"Teaching me what?"

To be honest I didn't know what I was Teaching her. For that moment I thought it was best answer.

But I didn't care if I had answer or not.

I needed to kiss her.

That's all.

And I did.

I kissed her plump lips, which was screaming to everyone - taste me.

I have caught lots of boys looking at her lips.

But I was only one who could touch them or taste.

She was tasting like strawberry as expected.

Her lips were so sweet, I just couldn't stop kissing her.

If I could my lips would always kiss hers.

I slowly and smoothly laid her on the bed. And tried to deepen the kiss, she wouldn't let me tho.

I grabbed her thigh kinda harsh and when she gasped I used the chance. I deepened the kiss.

It was her first kiss.  It was obvious.

I was feeling proud actually. I was first one to taste them. 

I explored every place of her mouth.

Uhhh. She's so sweet. She turns me on just by the kiss.

I was trying to kiss her more deeply when Alex had to interrupt and shout to go down.

She started panicking, punching me and pointing to the door.

For a brief moment I let go of her lips, took a deep breath I needed and whispered "it's fine. Calm down"

I let go of her lips and went down slowly on her neck. The way she reacted when I left a sloppy, wet kisses there signed me that neck was really weak spot for her.

I started biting, sucking and licking the skin below her left ear.

She was pleased and it was seen from her moans. Those moans turned me on.

"Shh. They might hear u princess" 

She became quiet. But didn't stop breathing hard and heavily. I kissed her neck one more time and said

"There. Your first hickey." I smiled.

"How'd u know?" She asked, shuttering from all those pleasure and shock i gave her.

"U are acting different. Not like those girls in university. I'm obvious. Now here's scarf. Wear it. Say u are sick."

She just nodded. She saw the bulge in my pants. For a moment she became awkward and had "god what I did" face.

I just pushed her out saying it's fine. Deep down it wasn't. I needed her touch. But she wouldn't me obviously.

I decided to take quick cold, freezing shower, hoping to calm my hormones and thoughts down. Thoughts about her.

Here's the next chapter.

Love u guysss❤️❤️❤️