Fallen Angels

"Cameron are you sure tho?"

"About what?" he looked at me while his feet were on the table and his shirt was unbuttoned.

"that you really are willing to marry me tomorrow at 1pm" 

months passed after me getting kidnapped and i have to admit... time freaking flies. like it just flies. you dont feel it, u feel like it passed 5 seconds ago but when u look back at certain moments in life u feel how long really passed.

that rat is still alive actually... he is in our "psychiatric clinic" which is our basement and he is dying slowly and painfully. 

we feed him yes but i myself make sure that he is getting tortured every second.

"sometimes i feel like i love a dumbo" he shook his head and sipped some whiskey.

"oh hello there. im dumb, wierd, psycho, crazy and everthing people avoid these days so now Cameron  Saint Lawrence" i took his cup and sipped some alcohol "are you admitting you are the bravest person on the eart to dare love this woman in front of you and tolerate her and her wierdness, are u admitting that no matter what you wont throw her out of the window and be her protection pin who she adors, loves and is ready to die for?" i asked like a priest would, sat on my knees on the couch and started playing on his hair

he started laughing 

"your name father? i wanna admit my sins" he looked at me directly in the eyes. it was the kind of look which told you everything but nothing. 

"start talking my son" i lowered my voice tone and waited for his answer.

"i admit that i am in love with the most dangerous person on the earth but without her i cant anymore, i need her to live"

"and whats so sinful in that u idiot?" i exclaimed

"u see father.. when i see her i only get dirty and nasty thoughts.."

"oh god you pervert! EVERYBODY I AM MARRYING A PERVERT!" i screamed on top oof my lungs while Camron chased me around our house "

after finally catching me and both of us ending up on the floor he cuddled me 

"say I"

"I"

"Love"

"love" he repeated

"you"

"me"

"aww babe me- WAIT A SECOND WHAT?"

he laughed and continued hugging me "I love you, calm down babe"

"I love you too"

we were there lying pn the floor and enjoying each others company

"just imagine... that lil baby here with us now..."

"i know Mary... it hurts me as much it hurts you but they are and lil guardian angels now" 

"and their parents are fallen angels.... the hell"

"fallen why? i still see your wings ?"

"mood of flirting love?"

"dont ruin the mood! AYE!"

"fallen because we both were good as angels at some point but now we are as bad as fallen angels..."

"then lets make whole fallen angel kids group? like similar to soccer group one?"

"are you drunk?" i laughed

"drunk with your love!"

"this is getting wierder and worse thing is its u getting wierd not me..." i mumbled while playing with his hair

"all i know i cant wait to die old with you"

"but is that even possible while being Mafias King and Queen?"

"nothing is impossible for us babe. we tricked death dozens of times and im planning to do that more"

"im marrying psycho but its fine we will be psycho couple.  also. lets sneak out from our wedding tomorrow!"

"i wondered when u would ask me that babe" he winked and kissed me. 

Camero Saint Lawrence. He was a man of my dreams of whom id never get bored with. I loved him, he loved me and this was enough for us to fight together and be unbreakables.

THE END 

A/N: I FINISHED IT FUCK YES!

if this chap was cringe - sorry

if this chap was bad - sorry

if this chap wont make you hate me - i love you <3 

enjoy guys <3 hope to see you on my other books <3 

take care! 

I FREAKIN LOVE YOU