Completed

Mary

I went up to that old man and sat next to him.

"You are so handsome sir..." I said in husky and really seducive voice.

"Is that so young lady?"

"Yes... you are making me really wet just by your looks" ew. I practically ewed at myself. Wtf am I doing?

I was wearing unnoticeable ear-mic where JK, Cam and others could talk to me and even hear me.

"Eww Maryy. What the fuck. That was gross."

That was their reaction. Imma beat their asses afterwards. It's not that I actually enjoy saying these stuff.

"Wanna take this thing into somewhere else?"

"Yes sir. It would be really nice."

As strange as it sounds I was thinking of Cam while talking which made easier to have lust in my eyes.

"That was reaaaally quick. Good job." Jk said.

"We gonna talk after this don't forget" Cam sounded umm angry?

I saw him following me and the moment we went inside I made it seem that I locked the door but in reality I didn't.

"Let me take care of you. You seem stiff." I told this to that old man.

"You seem desperate sweetheart."

"Yes for you" can I vomit please?

I could hear boys laughing. I'm gonna kick their asses and I am serious.

I made sure to sit behind him in the angle where the mirror wouldn't really reflect me.

I slowly took his suit off and started massaging his back. While doing so I slided knife from my back and really slowly I brought it his neck and I said our code "eagle"

In seconds cam came inside the room.

"You bitch. You are working for him huh? You slut"

"Choose your words wisely sir. Because I hate when people are insulting me for things which I am not." I made sure to cut his cheek with knife and afterwards I went next to Cam.

"Cam, cam, cammie. Long time no see."

"Yes long time no see. Your last words?"

"I'm not sorry for torturing you, and also not sorry for killing your parents in front of you"

He saw how his parents were killed. No wander he is this cold.

He just shot him. Without blinking.

After we made sure he died I hugged him. He needed that.

"You have so many enemies. I am ready, so ready to help you kill them all. I promise I will help you until i die."

"I'm gonna protect you and I'm not letting you die before you are 90.  "

"You dumbo"

We were just like that hugging when we heard JKs voice. "Guys are you done?"

"We are so done. And I'm gonna kick your asses when I get there! Be careful!" I warned them

"What did they do wrong that you are gonna do that?"