instincts (2)

Once grian was closer to the hermits, the pranks started.

But lets rewind a bit.

As Grian swum back to his futuristic flower pot, he saw a wild Iskall fly over him, which did nothing short of freak him out.

You see, somehow he still hadn't encountered elytra.

He arrived at the modern build and saw Iskall standing there-- throwing diorite into lava?

Grian blinked in surprise at the strange scene-- and then focused on the wings the other man was wearing-- and shrieked in surprise!

Iskall turned around and looked at Grian quizzically.

"Wh-- What are those?!" shouted the shorter man, pointing at the elytra.

The diorite-hater simply laughed.

"This is an Elytra! Don't you have them where you were fr-- never mind. Basically they're just an item that allow you to glide, and even fly if powered with rockets!"

At this Grian looked excited, and Iskall knew exactly what he wanted to ask thanks to the glint in his eyes.

"Fine I'll teach you."

And so he did, It didn't take much time for Grian to learn how to control the elytra and 'surpass the master' as Iskall said.

When Iskall asked him how he did it.

He simply answered, saying it was his instincts.

---------

A/N

I'm going to be making extremely short chapters (there might be a few ecceptions to this rule) in the series 'instincts', mostly because want to be able to update more frequently. So I won't be posting many long chapters.