Christmas taggie!

A beautiful hooman/ human/ dude/ dudette/ Christmas gal/ whatever/ wattpader taggethed meh!

that person being ! UwU

Favorite Christmas song?

It's easily "Santa Claus is coming to Town" :P

Favorite Christmas movie?

I have two of them, "merry Christmas" a movie based on the Christmas truce of December 1914, the second is "Klaus" and it's well,Klaus.

What kind of person are you when it comes to decorating the house/tree?

Honestly, I'm the type of person who procrastinates Christmas decorating, and doesn't put it up until a day before it- I'd probably not even put them up if it weren't for me living with my family-

Have you ever had a White Christmas?

Yup, I've actually been snowed in once or twice.

How do you spend Christmas time?

I spend it with my family, it's like the one time of year where my brother speaks to me, and Matt usually joins in, he doesn't get along all that well with his family, we spend the night cuddling my dogs, talking, and eating the snacks I baked earlier. Matt usually stays over to sleep, when he does we spend our time annoying my family with our singing and his rambling about science stuff which I only half understand, we then stay up playing Minecraft up to 3 am, sleep three hours, and then we're up for presents and breakfast.

What's your reaction when you wake up on Christmas day?

As I said before, Matt is usually there.
So I shake him awake at 6:00 am, we silently eat breakfast- and then we start shouting and singing Christmas songs badly to wake up the rest of my family! I then shove the drawings I made for my family in their faces, he shoves the gadgets he made in their faces.

Favorite warm tea?

Green tea!

What's the first thing you do when the new year starts?

I laugh maniacally and shake Matt awake, he's no night person :P

Overall favorite way to spend the holidays?

Snuggled up by the fireplace, tea or hot chocolate in hand, either playing Minecraft, listening to Matt ramble about sciency stuff, or stuffing my face- and his face- with the snacks I made (I like baking).

Tags?

TIME TO SPREAD THE CHRISTMAS CHEER!

(If any of these hoomans/ humans/ dudes/ dudettes/ Christmas gals/ whatevers/ wattpaders were already tagged then,oops)