the switch

Remember in my art book when I accidentally drew a tall and lanky grian, and then said I was gonna make a story for it? here ya go.

Question of the day!: most mischievous thing you ever did?

M.E and I poured ketchup in my sister's hair at a sleep over- she really didn't end up caring :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grian woke up, it was really early, he then checked who else was up on his communicator.

Mumbo, Iskall, X, Doc and Stress were awake.

Grian groggily stepped out of bed, slipping on his shoes and his sweater, and combed a hand through his hair, which was otherwise, messy.

He dug through his shulker boxes for any type of food available, he found a few golden carrots scattered here and there.

OH SH- THERE WAS A SAHARA MEETING AT 6:00 TODAY!

He checked his wristwatch- it was 5:55! He had to hurry!

He jumped through the nether portal and went to the shopping district, he could spot sahara from a mile away!

He dashed in between builds as fast as he could- Ten seconds left!

Grian arrived, panting and a sweaty mess, but he arrived- but he couldn't help but notice the others looking at him.

"Guys? why are you staring at me as if I've sprouted a second head?"

"You may as well have!" answered mumbo

"Is this an illusion? When did you get so tall?"

"yeah, you were 4 feet tall yesterday, you may as well be 7 feet tall!

"What are you guys talking about? I've been around this height ever since I've met both of you- tallest guy on the server? Slightly taller than Doc? Ring any bells?"

"Dude... you're usually the shortest guy on the server."

Grian ducked down a bit, to get to their height level.

"Does this seem short to you?" Grian giggled, his glasses nearly falling off.

Iskall laughed, Mumbo was still far too shocked.

"Shouldn't we take you to X? Just in case, there might be a bug!" said Mumbo, already getting ahold of Grian's hand, and dragging him along, Iskall just followed, talking, and laughing the entire trip.

"Guys, i'm fine, I don't get why you're so surprised"

"Dude, you grew twice your height in a night"

Grian raised an eyebrow, but was otherwise silent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"X! X!"

He looked up from his computer, he was fixing a couple bugs, "Yeah? What's wrong?"

Iskall tugged on grian's sleeve.

"Just turn around and take a look."

X turned around and fell out of his chair.

"Who's this!? I didn't whitelist anyone!"

Grian waved sheepishly

"It's me, Grian"

"Grian?What happened to you?!"