day 7: Christmas sweaters

I haven't been very active lately, and i'm really late on this challenge- so i'm just... gonna skip the previous ones :P

(P.S demise isn't active in this, neither are the dragon bros)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The architechs were fooling around, from random conversation to another.

"We should prank the hermits" Said Iskall, looking at them with a mischievous expression.

"I'm listening" answered Grian, while Mumbo just waited for Iskall's answer.

"We should give them ugly Christmas sweaters!" He answered

"...How's that a prank--?" Asked mumbo as Iskall cut him off.

"They're gonna have curse of binding" A smile broke out on his face, Mumbo did the evil hand pyramid and Grian laughed chaotically.

"How are we going to get those sweaters, my fellow architechs?" asked Mumbo, slightly evilly.

"Uh..." Iskall pulled a blank

An idea popped up in his head

"Grian! Where'd you get your sweater?"

"Oh, this old thing? I made it!"

"You knit?" mumbo asked, having to restrain himself from laughing.

"Yeah!" He answered, oblivious to Iskall and mumbo's barely restrained laughter, "We can make these ugly Christmas sweaters in time if you help me- Oh! I could teach you!" His eyes lit up, and the others wouldn't dare to say no.

"I...um... Why not?" answered Mumbo, kicking Iskall as he was about to say no.

"Here!" Grian pulled some wool out of his inventory.

"Do you always carry that around with you?" asked Iskall .

"I... Uh... Yes?" Grian blushed, embarrassed, "Moving on! Look, first you do this..."

Grian continued the demonstration, "and whatever you do, don't tangle the wool-"

The second he looked up, he saw both Iskall and Mumbo tangled in the wool.

He burst out in laughter, the other two followed soon after.

Wiping a tear from his eye, Grian walked towards them and tugged on the end of the end of the long wool cord, causing them to spiral out of control and end up on the floor.

All of them begun laughing once again, grian dropped onto the floor, weak from laughter.

Once they calmed down, grin spoke up, "Can I see your sweaters?"

Iskall awkwardly held up his, it was barely a sweater, it looked more like a large heap of wool with a white blob in thevcenter, "It was meant to be a... uh... snowman"

Grian had to restrain himself from giggling, he turned to mumbo, his wasn't much better, at least it looked like a sweater, but the large gaps in between the wool wer painfully obvious, the pattern on it was asymmetrical, which drove grian crazy.

"Well, I think those will make for perfect ugly Christmas sweaters" grian said cheekily, earning a playful glare from Iskall, and a shrug from Mumbo.

"Now... Who to prank first..."