Prompt #1

thank you PockyPika for suggesting this!

[HURT/COMFORT]

It was a peaceful day in the Hermitcraft server, everyone was doing their own thing, pranking, building and redstoneing.

That was in season 5.

When season 6 came around, it was different, more chaotic.

What was the only difference in between both seasons?

Grian.

Needless to say, most hermits were fed up with his antics.

Building death slime machines.

Causing wars.

Throwing eggs around and causing lag.

The time machine.

Could you really judge them? They were furious and fed up. The anger had blinded them.

So they called a meeting.

Excluding the one person that had to be there, to learn how much their actions bothered them.

Grian

About that gremlin, he was flying around the server- that was until he heard a noise from down below-- the country club? Assuming it was a mob, he descended and took out his sword-- but then, the noises formed words.

He talks way too much! It's annoying!

He egged me! Again!

Pffft that's nothing compared to the war!

What? You think that's bad?! He killed me with his stupid slime machine!

He stole my mustache!

He clogged Sahara! All our hard work could have been ruined because of stupid little grian!

Two words. Hippie commune.

He threw us into the past! Try to top that!

I just wish he'd never joined this server in the first place!

By then Grian had started sobbing uncontrollably, yet silently, and with a flap of his wings, he was airborne.

Fast-forwards a few days, Grian was acting differently, so much so that it was terrifying.

he was rarely in the shopping district.

The flapping of his wings was nowhere to be seen nor heard.

And if you saw him and tried to speak to him, he'd look down and with a great flap of his wings fly away.

The hermits had to admit, they'd been stupid to say-- no, think those things about their fellow hermit, now that they didn't have all the parts of his personality, that used to be what bothered them most, the server was dull, it was boring without his game, or his antics, without the story lines he'd built, with the few shops that he had un stocked.

"Iskall... I can't help but think that the way that grian is acting is our fault... What if he heard the conversation with the hermits?..."

Iskall mumbled something along the lines of it being his fault, not Mumbo's.

"Mumbo... let's just... let's go end busting...! The end is nice, right?" Iskall had been trying to reflect the topic of the conversation, it being too painful to process that thought.

Grian had a similar thought, the air on the over world sometimes got heavy of tension, whilst the end had different rules, its air had always been clear, light and easy to process.

Surprisingly, Grian hadn't been able to let anything out, even though he'd cried enough to fill a lake.

So there he was sitting against some chorus fruit, as he let it out, the pent up emotions, the thoughts were plaguing him, the tears rolling down his cheeks only amplifying the feeling of weakness.

He'd been in there around 30 minutes, give or take.

At that moment, Mumbo and Iskall had walked out of the end portal.

"Mumbo? What's that?" asked Iskall starting in the direction of a hunched over, shaking, red figure.

The mustachioed man muttered something intelligible, and ran towards the figure.

"Wait! You don't know what it is!" shouted Iskall, chasing after him.

Grian sat there, quite obviously lost in thought, he was hunched over himself, his shoulders shaking, showing he was crying.

Mumbo could've cried, seeing his friend like this hurt, but instead, he wrapped his arms around the shorter hermit.

When Iskall, the tallest out the 3, arrived and saw his friends like this, he couldn't help but join in the pity party.

Grian's breathing evened out, and his shoulders stopped shaking so much.

They both knew it would take a while for grian to trust them again.

But for now, this would have to be enough.

AN

I'm so sorry because of how short this is! +I'm not even good at writing sad stuff! so I literally just gave you guys a bad, short story.