Chapter 2: Lilly

I was lying in bed at home after the guys picked up Roger for his bachelor party. The girls were throwing my bachelorette party tomorrow night, so tonight I was just relaxing in bed while my future husband was out. I started falling asleep when I suddenly felt the covers ripped off of me. Before I could react, a hand was thrown over my mouth and a blindfold was put over my eyes. My wrists and ankles were tied together and I was dragged away from my bed. After a few minutes, the blindfold was taken off my eyes and I saw all my bandmates sitting around me in a car.

"Surprise bachelorette party!" Winter said.

"So this is what we do for surprise parties now?" I said. "We kidnap each other?"

"Hey you started it," Ella said, untying my hands and ankles. "At least we didn't throw you in the trunk."

"You know if one of us ever actually gets kidnapped this could be a problem," Rory said. "We may just assume it's a joke."

"I doubt that will happen," Winter said.

"Besides we can't stop doing it yet," Ella said. "We still have to get you two."

"Good luck with me," Rory said. "I'm taller and stronger than all of you bitches."

"Where are we going?" I asked them.

"You can't know that yet," Ella said. "In fact, we should leave this on." She put the blindfold back over my eyes and I sighed. After a few minutes, the car stopped and Ella took my blindfold off again. We were at a club in Malibu that I recognized, but it looked empty.

"We rented the place out," Winter said. "Isn't it fun being rich?" I laughed softly and we all got out of the car. When we got inside, the whole place was decorated beautifully and all my friends were there. I smiled at Winter.

"This is so great!" I said. "And I'm so glad you didn't out up a bunch of penis decorations." Winter laughed.

"I know you think they're tacky," she said. "But don't worry, we still got a stripper." Ella giggled softly.

"We also have another surprise for you," Rory said. I suddenly felt a pair of arms around my waist and turned around to see Lucy.

"Oh my God, hi!" I exclaimed, giving her a big hug. "What are you doing here?"

"Rami and I got in early," she said. "In fact, he's surprising Roger at his party."

"That's why we had to move your party up a day," Rory said. "Lucy really wanted to see you, but we didn't want to spoil the surprise."

"This is so sweet," I said.

"Ok come on," Winter said. "The bride needs to get a few drinks in her before the stripper gets here." I laughed as we walked to the bar.

We drank several drinks and talked before the stripper got there. Everyone seemed really into it, especially Ella, which surprised me. Her shy demeanor was somewhat misleading. After the stripper left, we stayed for a few more hours and talked. I decided I should spend some time with Veronica. She looked like she was a little down.

"Hey Ronnie," I said, sitting down next to her. She gave me a little half smile and looked away. "Are you ok?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she said. "It's nothing."

"It's clearly not nothing," I said.

"I'm just a little confused," she said. "I... I was more attracted to that dumb stripper than I am to my husband and I don't know why."

"Are you and John going through a rough patch?" I asked her.

"Maybe," she said. "Maybe the honeymoon phase just ended. We have been married for almost a year."

"I wouldn't worry too much about it," I said. "It'll pass. Have a drink and enjoy yourself."

"Oh I shouldn't be drinking," she said.

"Why?" I asked her. Her eyes widened and she looked down.

"No reason," she said. "I'm going to go talk go... dance with Ella." She walked away, leaving me confused. Lucy came over a few minutes later and sat down next to me.

"Having fun?" Lucy asked.

"Veronica is hiding something," I said, completely ignoring her question.

"So what?" She said. "Don't worry about Veronica! In a few days, you are going to be Mrs. Taylor and we need to celebrate. Come dance!" I nodded my head and followed Lucy to the dance floor. I decided to let go of Veronica's issues... for now.