Chapter 5: Lilly

*Mature Content*

After the wedding ended, Roger and I headed back to our honeymoon suite. I stopped at the door and Roger looked at me, confused.

"Aren't you going to carry me through the threshold, Mr. Taylor?" I asked him. Roger laughed and smiled at me.

"Of course, Mrs. Taylor," he said. He picked me up bridal style and carried me through the door, closing it behind us. He put his hand on my cheek and pressed his lips against mine passionately.

"I'm surprised you're holding back this much," I said.

"What does that mean?" Roger asked.

"We haven't had sex in three months and somehow you haven't slammed me against the wall yet," I said. Roger laughed softly.

"Well I don't want to ruin your dress," he said. "Especially since it was your mother's. But believe me, when this comes off, you're mine." Roger pushed my hair aside and kissed my neck, making me moan softly.

"I think you better help me get it off then," I said. "But be gentle."

"With you or that dress?" He asked.

"The dress," I said. "You can do whatever you want to me." Roger smirked and I turned around so he could help me with my dress. He carefully helped me take it off and I carefully hung it up while he took off his suit jacket. I walked back over to him and grabbed his tie, ready to push him on the bed, but he stopped me.

"Not so fast, darling," he said. "If I remember correctly, you said I could do whatever I want to you." I giggled and nodded. Roger suddenly grabbed me and lifting me up, practically throwing me on top of the bureau. He started kissing my neck roughly while I unbuttoned his shirt. He took his shirt off without moving away from my neck and I reached down to undo his belt buckle. pulled away for a second to help me get his pants off. Apparently, he thought I was taking too long. Once he was done, he pressed his lips against mine and lifted me up. He carried me over to the bed and quickly threw me on my back. He climbed on top of me put his hands on my hips.

"I love you so much," Roger whispered.

"I love you more," I said.

"Not possible," Roger replied, kissing me passionately. He pulled away from my lips and started kissing all over my body. He started at my jawline and moved down, kissing my neck, then all over my chest, leaving little hickies on the exposed skin. He moved all the way down my stomach and skipped right to my inner thighs. I giggled as he left small kisses on my thighs.

"That tickles," I said. Roger laughed softly and continued to kiss my legs before moving back up to my panty line. He pulled my panties down with his teeth and got up on his knees so he could look down at me.

"Take your bra off," he ordered. I quickly took it off and threw it on the floor while Roger took his boxers off. He leaned down and gave me a deep kiss while his hands attacked my breasts. He suddenly thrusted into me with no warning and I moaned loudly. Roger threw his hand over my mouth to silence me and started nibbling on my ear.

"Not so loud, baby," he whispered. "There are other people in this hotel." I giggled and moaned as his movements became faster and harder. I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling on it roughly.

"Pull harder," Roger whispered. "It turns me on." I laughed in between heavy breaths and pulled his hair a little harder. He moaned and started moving even faster. It wasn't long before he cam, and I followed soon after. Roger lied down next to me and ran his fingers through my hair softly.

"I'm so glad I married you," Roger said. I smiled and kissed his hand.

"Me too," I said. "I'm also glad your hair cut didn't stop me from playing with it."

"But you like it like this, right?" He asked. I laughed.

"Yes baby," I said. "It looks great." Roger smiled and moved closer to me. I snuggled into his chest and he kissed my head. "You know what would make this night perfect?" I said. "Wine."

"I don't think we have any," Roger said.

"Winter might have some," I said. "She always has alcohol. I'll go check." I got out of bed and put my robe on before walking down to Winter's room. I knocked on the door a few times, but nobody answered. I knocked again and Winter finally came to the door.

"Hi Winnie," I said. "This is a long shot, but do you have any wine?"

"I don't," she said quickly. "Sorry, bye!" She tried to close the door, but I stopped her.

"I know you bought some at the liquor store," I said. "Can I just look?" I pushed my way in before Winter could stop me and froze when I saw what she was hiding. My sister was in her bed.

"Rose?" I yelled. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh hey Lilly," Rose said.

"What is going on?" I asked Winter.

"Ok don't freak out," Winter said. "Rose and I were talking about... various things... and she may have told me she was questioning her sexuality a little. We both had a little too much to drink and somehow we ended up here."

"So you two..." Rose nodded, stopping me in my tracks. "Really?" I said. "On my wedding night?"

"Well you weren't supposed to find out," Rose said. "At least not right now."

"Hey look at that," Winter said suddenly. "I do have wine. Here." She handed me the bottle and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going back to my room," I said. "This never happened."

"Whatever you say, Lilly," Rose said.

"Right," Winter said. "And it definitely won't be happening again after you leave." Rose threw a pillow at Winter and I scoffed as I left the room. I was still in shock. I couldn't beliee