Chapter 13

Omkara~

Ridhimma came walking into the alter after cleaning up her lehenga.

"Let's get married, Om." She said smiling.

"Sorry Ridhimma, this marriage cannot happen." I said shocking everyone.

"What??" Ridhimma asked shocked.

"Did you forgot about your grandfather's will to get us married in order to inherit the property? " Ridhimma's dad asked furious.

"Oh, the will? Which will are you talking about? The one my Dadaji wrote or the one you replaced it with?" I asked and the color drained in Mr.Malhotra's face.

"What are you talking about, Omkara? " My Dada asked shocked.

"Mr.Malhotra changed Dadaji's will and replaced it with a fake one. Three years ago when Dadaji died, he bribed the lawyer and replaced it with a fake will, so that he can get Ridhimma married to me. And here is the original Will of Dadaji, in which he stated that just like you and Dadaji, I have a free choice to marry anyone without any objections and even if you object then I am ree to marry without your consent, inheriting half of the property." I said giving the copy of the will, Khanna found in Malhotra's house.

My Dad and Mom read the will and was furious on Malhotra's while they stood there looking pale.

"I trusted you, Karan. We thought you were our loyal partners, why did you do this to our son and us? " My dad shouted and Mr. Malhotra stood silent.

"Because, they invested in some wrong business and were about to bankrupt, they wanted to get Ridhimma married to me, so that we would save them. Right, Mr. Malhotra." I asked.

"How can you guys stoop so low." My mom asked angrily.

"Now, this marriage is cancelled as I am no longer bounded by any will." I said taking off my Pagdi.

"Omkara, please. I love you don't do this to me." Ridhimma begged holding my hand.

"Ridhimma, I don't want to marry you and that's final." I wanted her hand off walking away from the alter with my mom and Dad following me.

"Omkara... I am happy for you." My Dad said bouncing in happiness hugging me.

"Thank you, Dad. I hope at least now you will stop cursing Dadaji." I said smiling.

"Oh actually, I will have to apologize to him." My dad said rubbing his neck smiling sheepishly.

"God's grace, we got to know their true colors in the last minute." My mom said, "I am sorry, Omkara. For making you go through all this."

"Mom, don't. You don't have to apologize. I can understand your feelings." I said. "So, when are you guys, going to return for India? " I asked changing the topic.

"Oh, we decided to stay here in Paris for few days. So, that we can visit places and have a small break." My Dad said plopping on the sofa.

"Where are you guys, gonna stay? "

"We already booked this room for the entire month. So, you don't need to worry about us." My mom said.

"Okay then, enjoy your Vacation." I said walking out of the room.

Gauri Sharma now no one can stop me from making you mine.

Gauri~

It's Sunday and I thought I could spend sometime with my baby but Rudra took him to resort to attend some marriage. I let Rudra take Ved with him because my baby was feeling bored staying in the home since my parents are away. And I had some work to complete. I completed my work and was waiting for Rudra and Ved to come home.