Chapter 34

Gauri~

I was making coffee in kitchen thinking about the things Omkara's friends told me, when Omkara came after making Ved sleep in the room.

"What happened? Why do you look like you are lost in thoughts?" Omkara asked standing beside me.

"Omkara, did you really loved me so much that you gave up your captaincy accepting your defeat?" I asked straight without beating around the bush.

Omkara seemed to startled by my sudden question but soon he composed himself.

"Yes, I can give up anything for my love. My love for you is more precious than anything, Gauri. As I said my love for you may be started as dare but eventually I fell in love with you. I would never have taken you for granted Gauri." Omkara said looking into my eyes that my insides started melting.

"In front my love for you, the captaincy and everything looked trivial, I might even give up my life to prove my love for you, Gauri. I Love You with my life." Omkara said cupping my cheek with his large hands and tears in his eyes.

"I Love You too, Om." I said cupping his face in my tiny hands and a look of shock passed in his eyes.

He suddenly pulled me into him as he hugged me tight crushing me in his arms. I wrapped my hands around him reciprocating the hug.

I felt wetness on my shoulder only then I had realised that Omkara was crying.

"Omkara." I said rubbing his back and his body shivered as he sobbed in my arms like a kid.

"I thought you no longer loves me. I thought I lost you and we were together only for Ved. I never thought I will hear those three words from you." Omkara said between his sobs.

"I never stopped loving you, Omkara. Even though I tried to stop loving you, I couldn't. I loved you with every piece of my broken heart that I hated myself for that but I still love you." I said looking into his eyes, "I Love You, Omkara."

As soon as the words left my mouth, his lips came crashing on mine as he kissed me with all love and passion, I kissed him back so passionately trying to take away all his doubts and insecurities with the battle of tongues.

We broke the kiss due to the cruel need of oxygen. We rested our foreheads together as we closed our eyes breathing hard.

"Are you a virgin on that day, we made love?" I asked awkwardly and Omkara's cheeks flushed already giving me the answer.

"Yes, that beautiful night when I made love to you, I lost my virginity to you when I took yours creating a cutie pie." Omkara said looking intensely in eyes. "You are the only woman in my life, Gauri. I never been with anyone apart from you and I know that I am the only man in your life too apart from my son." He said with much love and confidence that I pulled him and crashed my lips on his initiating another kiss. But this one was different from the last one, it was intense and passionate with full of love and lust.

I sucked on his upper lip as he nibbled my lower lip, his hands busy exploring my body as he squeezed my breast earning a moan from me. My leg began to turn into jello as he began to play with my nipples sensing which he kept his hands on my hips lifting me up and I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist.

Soon we were in the guest bedroom with our tongues fighting for dominance. When we broke the kiss, Omkara's eyes were darkened with passion and lust.

"Gauri stop me now if you don't want to continue what we started." Omkara rasped.

"Make love to me, Omkara." The words left my mouth even before I can stop them but I don't want to take them back. I don't want to hold back my feelings for the man I love, anymore.

Soon Omkara unzipped my dress and fell pooling around my legs exposing the upper part of my bare body. I tried to cover it with my hands but Omkara stopped me holding my hands and shaking his head in No as he raked my body with his eyes.

"You are beautiful, Gauri." He said as kissed a soft spot on my neck making me moan his name.

"Never shy away in front of me, I love every inch of you." He said kissing the lines on my stomach which were the beautiful memories of my motherhood.

I pulled him up and kissed him as I removed his clothes. Soon we were naked in front each other.

Omkara placed me on the bed like I am a glass doll and he began to shower kisses. He sucked on my breast fondling the other sending pleasure waves towards the South as I moaned his name.

"Omm... Please." I begged.

"Shh... Patience darling." He said kissing my forehead, "You are beautiful, Gauri. Thank you for being the love of my life and the mother of my son, I Love You." Omkara said looking into my eyes and before I can answer him back he thrusted into me making me shout in pleasure.

We both layed on the bed exhausted from the previous intense activities. Omkara's arm wrapped around my waist as I laid my head on his chest, our bodies tangled with white sheets covering our nakedness.

"That was... Amazing." I said as I drew figures on Omkara's taut chest.

"Yes, it is." Omkara said kissing on my hairs.

"We didn't used protection!" I said panicked.

"Don't worry, I don't mind having another baby from you. In fact I want a cricket team most probably girls." Omkara said making me blush and hit on his arm.

"Shameless." I said hiding my face in his chest as he laughed out loud pulling me closer to him. We layed in each others arms enjoying the peace and warmth.

Ved cried from the other room waking us up startled.

"I will go and see him." I said and tried to sat up and hissed due to the soreness between my legs.

"You take rest, I will go and check him." Omkara said making me lay down on the bed and he went to check on Ved pulling his pyjama shorts.

Soon sleep consumed me as I was tired due to all the intense workouts in the bed with Omkara.