Chapter 14

Gauri~

Omkara came into the presentation room and for some odd reason I can sense that he was furious.

"Hello Omkara." I said standing beside Siddharth. "This is Siddharth Khurana of Khurana industries and he's here for the same reason as you." I said introducing Siddharth to Omkara.

"Hello Mr. Oberoi." Sid said shaking hands with Omkara. He mumbled a Hello curtly.

"Shall we start the presentations." Omkara said moving towards the presentation room without even waiting for us to join.

Soon the presentation began, Omkara and Siddharth both gave their respective presentations. Most of the members liked Omkara's presentation and wanted to go with that where as I liked both Sid's and Omkara's and was in dilemma.

"I think you should make a deal with Oberoi's Gauri, I honestly feel that his presentation is better than mine." Siddharth whispered to me.

"Thank you for understanding, Sid. I know you have been trying hard to get this project." I said.

"Hey don't worry, whether I get the project or not, we are gonna be good friends and As a good friend I wanted you to go for the one which is the best for you." He said smiling. This guy is really a gem and Anchal is really lucky to have him.

"Sorry for the disappointment, Sid. And Thanks for understanding. I hope  I will get to see you and Anchal soon." I said shaking hands with Sid.

"So, since you got the deal, Mr. Oberoi. We will visit and sign the documents shortly. Congratulations on your success." I said shaking hands with Om and he held my hand firmly mumbling a Thank You. I think I could have a bruise.

I asked Lisa to arrange for our Visit to the construction site.

I was in my cabin gathering things to Visit the construction site with Omkara when my Office doors opened again by Omkara. See, I had a wise decision by letting Rudra babysit Ved. I mentally patted myself for taking a wise decision.

I looked up and saw Omkara, one minute he was at the door looking angry and the next minute, he was standing inches near me as I was caged between him and the wall. What just happened!

"Omkara, wh.. What are you doing? " I asked seeing him so close to me.

"What were you doing with that Khurana, Gauri? Who gave you the right to hug him." Omkara almost shouted making me flinch.

"That's none of your business and I have no right to question me about anything I do." I gave back to him.

"I have every right to question you, Gauri. Because you are mine and I will kill everyone who cares to touch what is mine." He said in a calm yet cold tone.

"I am not yours and may be I had been but then again I was a innocent gullible girl but now I am not going to get into your lies. What we have between us, now is business, it will be good for both of us, if you act that way." I said in a firm tone and dashed out of my room taking my bag.

Rudra~

I proudly said to my sister that I can take care of Ved but now, I have been trying since an hour to get Ved bathed but I couldn't. Every time it was either my Mom or sister, who gives him a bath and I would just change his clothes and feed him playing with him. I thought feeding babies and changing clothes to them is a big task but now I know that getting them bathed is a bigger task than that. I don't know what to do now. I think I should take him to my office and ask Bhavya to help me, I hope she knows that. She always says proudly that there is nothing Bhavya couldn't do.