Chapter 21

It's been three weeks since Omkara cleared the misunderstandings between us. Since then he never failed to send me flowers daily with a card stating that he loves me and making me feel loved. Although we work together in office on the project, we decided to keep things professional in office. And after the work, he takes me to dinners and lunch where we speak about things in life. Even though I didn't said him anything about my feelings, I know I never stopped loving him. Everyday he makes me feel loved and cares for me, making my walls melt. But still I didn't told him anything about Ved's existence. This time I have to be sure before I take any decision.

Currently Ved is with Rudra in his office. Rudra is taking good care of Ved, while I leave him with him. My baby didn't spoke again after that day. Rudra thinks I have had a Helucination about Ved calling me, Maa as I have been thinking about his first word. And he also challenged me that Ved's first word will be Mamu and he will make sure that.

Rudra takes my baby to his resort daily to meet the infamous Jaanu aunty and Uncle cool, whom I didn't met but know through Rudra. They have been a lot of help for me , taking care of my baby and helping Rudra. I am really indebted to them, I wanted to thank them personally.

I am so deep in thoughts that I didn't realise Omkara came into my cabin until he kissed my cheek bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Omkara, what have you done! We are in office." I scolded him controlling my blush.

"Like I care." He said sitting on the opposite chair of mine. "I can kiss my love anytime and anywhere, no one dares to stop me." He winked.

"I am not your love. I don't love you." I said making his face fall.

"I hope May be some day, you will acknowledge your feelings and gives me a chance." He said hopefully. "Till that day, I will be waiting for you reminding you everyday how much I Love you." He said and walked out of my office not before kissing my forehead.

"Why are you making it hard for me, Omkara. I don't want to put down my guards." I mumbled to myself watching him leave.

I sat on my chair thinking about Omkara when a knock on the door disturbed me.

"Come in." I said sitting straight in my chair.

"Hello, Ms. Sharma? " A familiar chirpy voice came from the door way.

"Anikaaa!!" I squealed and ran to hug her.

"Slowly, meri maa. I don't want my bones to be broken." Anika said loosening my hold on her.

"I missed you." I pouted, "how did your vacation went? Where is Shivaay Bhaiyya? " I asked.

"Well, I missed you too, everything went well, we enjoyed a lot and your Shivaay Bhaiyya went to office for some emergency work." Anika said. Anika is my childhood friend married to Shivaay Singhania for an year and returned after celebrating her anniversary vacation in Maldives. She is my secret keeper and like a big sister. And I am glad she came back from vacation. She can help me with my feelings and fears about Omkara. No one but Anika knows about Omkara being Ved's dad.

"Back to Earth, Gauri." Anika snapped.

"I am sorry, chalo let's go out and grab something to eat while we talk about your vacation." I said grabbing my car keys and handbag while pulling Anika towards the door.

"Whaat!? " Anika shrieked, "Omkara! As in Omkara, who is Ved's father? " Anika asked in surprise when I told her about Omkara. After we came out of my office Anika and I decided to have an early dinner at our favourite restaurant.

"Shh... Anika slowly. We don't want people to know." I said shushing her.

"OMG, Gauri, so many things happened and you are telling me this now? " Anika asked. "Did he knows about Ved? "