Chapter 15

Rudra~

The rest of the day, Jhanvi aunty and Tej uncle helped me with Ved. They were babysitting him while I was finishing my works. I felt like a family with both of them.

"Hi Uncle Cool, I hope the little monster is not troubling you." I said as I entered the suite in which they are staying in.

"No, not at all. We enjoyed a lot with him." Tej uncle said leading me inside where Jhanvi aunty was rocking a sleeping Ved.

"Rudra, I fed him his food and made him sleep. Your uncle got him tired making him play continuously." Jhanvi aunty said glaring at her husband.

"How can I not play with him Jaanu, he is cute with a bag of energy." Uncle justified.

"I think I should get him back to home. His mom would be waiting for him." I said taking Ved in my arms without disturbing his sleep.

"Thank you for babysitting him," I said.

"Good night Uncle cool. " I said waving him.

"Good night, Rudra."

"Good night Jaanu Aunty." I teased earning a whack from her.

"What? Only uncle can call you Jaanu? You are sweet and beautiful, even I will call you Jaanu Aunty." I said smiling.

"Badmaash." She said laughing.

"See you tomorrow, Jaanu Aunty." I said moving outside the door.

"Good Night, Rudra." Jhanvi aunty said, "Get him to me, if you need any help with him, while his mom is away." She said smiling.

I reached home and found my di waiting for us in the living room and Ved bent forward in my arms to reach his Mom as soon as he saw her.

"Aww... My baby, I missed you." My Di said kissing all over his face making him giggle.

"Did you had your dinner, Ru." She asked.

"Yes di, I had."

"Sorry for leaving him with you in the morning, Ru. How did you managed to get him bathed? " She asked feeling sorry.

"I can manage anything, don't need to worry about me." I said and she smiled gratefully, "And hearing sorry from you made my day." I said and she threw a cushion on me.

"You idiot, it's my fault to feel guilty about troubling you." She said glaring at me. "It's your responsibility as an uncle."

"It's your responsibility as an uncle." I said imitating her.

"Rudra, don't make me angry or else I will kick you hard. And this time Mom's also not at home to save you." She said placing Ved in his stroller and showing her fist.

And that's my cue to go silently to my room because my di will not hesitate from kicking me and I already had had a black eye many times when I irritated her, when my mom is not around. And from my lessons I know that not to make her angry when I don't have my mom near me. If my mom's near than she will support me.

"I am going to sleep." I said climbing steps.

"Good decision." She said from behind  making me roll my eyes.

Gauri~

I placed a sleeping Ved on my bed and placed pillows around him, and layed on the bed after changing into my pyjamas.

A few days back everything was normal and then suddenly Omkara entered into my life again. And now that He and I are gonna work on a project, I will have to face him everyday and whenever I see him the memories of our Love, scratch that My Love and his betrayal comes into my mind flooding. I loved him with my everything and let him be my first in everything but he broke my heart. Once I was a fool to believe and fall in love with him but now I won't let him affect me.