Chapter 26

Gauri~

Omkara and I along with Ved reached his penthouse. It was simple and elegant with the view of the city as it is situated in the top floor of the building.

"How do you feel about the house? " Omkara asked.

"It's beautiful." I smiled.

"You go and fresh up while I arrange for our lunch." Omkara said walking towards the kitchen with Ved.

I walked around the house and entered into a room which I assume was Omkara's by the way it was filled with the smell of his rich Cologne. It was a well designed room with white and blue walls as I walked further inside the room, I found pictures of Omkara and me which we had taken before 2 years while we were still in the college. There was a picture of us both where I was sleeping soundly in car and Omkara was posing for the picture sticking his tongue out. He preserved and kept all our pictures since then. We looked happy together in those pictures and my eyes moistened with the memories of those beautiful days.

"What would you like to have for lunch, Gauri? " Omkara asked coming inside the room and stopped seeing me crying.

"Baby, what happened? " He asked in a worried tone cupping my face with his big hands.

"Nothing, I was happy remembering all those happy moments." I said smiling lightly.

"Oh, you scared me for a minute." Omkara said kissing my forehead wiping tears with his thumb.

"You kept all those pictures with you even after I left you? " I asked sniffing.

"Those pictures are precious to me, those are the ones which kept me sane in these two years. I used to stare at those pictures every day remembering our time together." Omkara said looking at the pictures on the wall.

"I thought you would have moved on forgetting me."

"I would have waited a hundred years for you but would never have moved on and forgotten you because your memories are what that kept me alive and I never spent any day without remembering you." Omkara said hugging me close to his chest.

"Thank you for never giving up." I said hugging him close burying my head in his chest.

"I would never give up on you, I love you." Omkara said looking into my eyes.

We looked into each other's eyes as Omkara inched his face near to mine looking at my lips, I closed my eyes parting my lips wanting to feel his lips on mine. His breathe fanned on my face as he supported my neck with his hand behind it and one hand on my lower back. I clutched his shirt tightly in my fists anticipating for the kiss, when all of a sudden Ved began to cry bringing us out of the moment of magic.

"O shit, I left him in the living room." Omkara cursed himself and ran towards the living room while I followed him behind.

"Hey buddy, what happened? Why are you crying? " Omkara asked worriedly as he tried to console Ved, who was crying sitting on the floor amidst if his toys. But Ved didn't stopped crying.

"Gauri, what happened to him? Why is he crying? Did he got hurt or something? I am an idiot to leave him alone without any supervision? " Omkara chastised himself making me chuckle.

"Om, you are worrying for nothing." I said squatting on the floor beside Omkara taking Ved in my arms.

"Why is he crying? " Omkara asked concerned.

"He needs a bath and diaper change." I said smiling and Omkara looked visibly relaxed. "Can you get his baby bag? " I asked and Omkara went to get Ved's bag from the coach.

"Gauri, if you don't mind can I give him the bath." Omkara asked as I took out the diaper and fresh set of clothes from Ved's bag.

I raised my eye brow amused.

"I wanted to learn things so that I can be of some help to you." Omkara said with a tinge of pink on his cheeks.

I laughed.

"Sure, I will teach you." I said and gave Ved for Omkara to carry towards the washroom.

"First of all, you showed check the temperature of water before placing the baby in it. The water shouldn't be too cold or too hot, it should be warm. See, it's perfect." I said to Omkara as I checked the temperature of water with my elbow. "Now place our baby in it."

Omkara placed Ved in the tub carefully.

"Now you have to wash his hair slowly making sure that the foam doesn't enter his little eyes." I said and poured shampoo into Omkara's palm while Ved was playing with his rubber ducks in water.

Omkara slowly began to wash Ved's hair while I squatted beside him watching the father-son duo. Ved began to splash water everywhere clapping his hands on water.

"Ved, don't do that." I said trying to stop him but he began to splash water even more thinking it's some sort of game and much to my annoyance Omkara joined Ved and they both began to splash water everywhere laughing.

"Omkara, what are you doing? Instead of stopping him you are playing with him! " I scolded.

"It's fun and besides look how happy Ved is looking, don't be a spoil sport Gauri." Omkara said and splashed water on me and then we all began to splash water on each other our laughs echoing in the whole room.

And when we finally stopped we all got wet from our water games.

"Look, what you both had done." I said squeezing water from my damp hair. "I didn't even brought another set of clothes to change into."

"Don't worry, you can wear my clothes." Omkara said and I have no option but to accept.

"Omkara, you better take Ved with you and change him into some dry clothes before he catches cold." I instructed Omkara and he walked out of the room carrying Ved in his arms.

"And you to change into something before you fall ill." I said and Omkara smiled nodding his head.

After Omkara and Ved left I opened the closet in Omkara's room and took out a T-shirt and some shorts to wear. His t shirt reached to my knees and his shorts looked baggy on me but I don't have any other choice. I towel dried my hair and went to see what's going on with Omkara and Ved.

When I reached the other room, Omkara was  standing beside the bed wearing only his pants, I was drooling over his body when he cleared his throat.

"Like what you see? " Omkara asked with a chuckle and I can feel my cheeks burning.

"It's all yours, you can look at it as long as you want." He said showing off his body.

"Shut up." I said blushing and he laughed out loud pinching my cheeks.

"You go and change, I will get Ved ready." I said taking Ved's trousers from Omkara.

He walked out of the room not before ruffling my hair.

"Your father is shameless." I said to Ved and began to dress him up.

Later I carried Ved into the living room and Omkara was seen setting the table, he was wearing shorts that ended a bit above his knees showing off his muscular legs and a tight black a V neck t-shirt that hugged him like a second skin. How can I look at him without drooling. I sighed and walked towards him carrying Ved.

"The dinner is ready." Omkara said kissing my cheek and taking Ved from me.

Hey guys... This story will be ending in less than 10 chapters :(
Thanks for your Views, Votes and Comments :)