Chapter 32

No proof read.

Omkara~

The annoying sound of the alarm broke my deep slumber, I switched it off and woke up clearing my vision, as I look on my lift, I saw my beautiful angel sleeping innocently resting her head on my bicep while her hands were wrapped around my torso unsuccessfully. She was beautiful and cute and all mine. My life has been a bliss ever since I met this innocent beauty, who gave me a greatest gift of being a father to a cutest boy in the world. I don't know what good deeds I have done to deserve them in this life. I love Gauri and baby boy with my life. Every new day, I was looking forward to tell and prove Gauri that I Love her and our baby. Every time I tell her, that I love her, she simply nods or just skips the topic, which doesn't go unnoticed by me. It hurts knowing that she doesn't feel the way as I feel and may be she was just trying be good with me just for our baby. Whenever thoughts like this cross my mind, I feel like some one is stabbing my heart repeatedly. How I wish everything between us falls back to normal and we can live like a happy couple with a kid.

Sighing I kissed her forehead.

"Omm... " She said in a sleepy voice which sounded like a moan and dirty thoughts occupied my mind.

"Sleep, baby. It's Saturday and I will take care of the things." I said patting her hair slowly and she drifted back into the sleep.

I got up from the bed slowly not to disturb her again and covered her with duvet. I walked over towards the baby cot beside our bed, where Ved's sleeping peacefully, I pressed a kiss on his forehead and headed towards the washroom.

When I came back after showering, Ved was wide awake and was now sitting on his bed as soon as he saw me, he began to bounce on his bed throwing his arms in air for me to carry him. I took him in my arms and peppered kisses all over his face making him giggle.

"Papa... " He said giggling.

"Shh...buddy, we don't want to wake up Mumma." I said and carried Ved outside the room.

Gauri barely sleeps since Ved keeps her awake in the nights, even though I assured he that I will take care of him in the nights, due to her biological alarms she keeps on waking up in the nights but thankfully since last two days, she had been sleeping without waking up in the middle if the night. Since, it's Saturday, I thought I should let Gauri sleep for sometime and I took Ved towards the other bedroom and got him ready by giving him a bath and dressing him in a grey color onesie.

"Chalo, Ved. Let's prepare breakfast." I said carrying him towards the kitchen.

Gauri~

I opened my eyes as mouth watering smell of chocolate pancakes hit my nostrils. Rubbing my eyes, I looked around only to find my boys are missing. Smiling, I showered and walked towards the kitchen.

I stood leaning against the door frame of kitchen as I watched Omkara flipping the pancakes while carrying Ved, who was observing them interestingly sitting on his hip. He was humming some song, his face has a cute frown as he flipped the pancake cautiously with one hand while balancing Ved in another. The sight of my two boys together warmed my heart.

"Good Morning, guys." I said entering the kitchen.

"Good Morning, Gauri, " Omkara greeted back, "The breakfast is ready, please take a seat on the dining table." He said.

"Thank you." I said taking Ved from him and walking towards the dining table.

We were eating the delicious chocolate pancakes made by Omkara, when Omkara cleared his throat gaining my attention.

"Gauri, one of my friend is hosting a party." He said nervously and I actioned him to continue.

"I want you and Ved to go with me." He said, "Will you both come with me to the party? " He asked expectantly.

"Om, I... "

"Please... I want you both to go with me." He said giving puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, fine." I agreedagreed and Omkara pecked my lips and ran towards Ved, to share the news.

Today we are going to attend the party, I wore a emerald green off shoulder floor length dress and tied my hair in to a lower bun. I twirled around to have a last look at my attire and it looked decent and elegant at the same time. Omkara was getting ready along with Ved in the next room.

Making a few last minute touches, I walked out of my room to meet my boys. As I entered the living room, I saw Omkara, who was dressed up in his Armani suit with a emerald green tie matching my dress, his hair was left open giving his a hot look. Ved was wearing a white shirt and emerald green pant with suspenders and bow tie, his hair neatly combed and gelled. Well, who am I kidding, I left my kid with his father, who is over obsessed with hair.

"Ready boys." I said gaining their attention.

"Yes." Omkara grinned and Ved squealed. "You looking gorgeous, my lady." Omkara said mimicking a fake accent kissing my hand making me laugh.

"Let's go." I said walking outside the door holding my clutch as Omkara and Ved followed me.

Soon we reached at the venue, where the party was held, it's a open air garden resort. Omkara got down the car and opened the door for me to get down, I took hold of his hand and got out carrying Ved in another. Omkara took Ved into his arms and guided me inside the party keeping his hand on the small of my back. People began to look at us in surprise and confusion.

Well, this is the first time we are appearing in a party together as a couple with our baby. The cameras began to flash as the long nosed paparazzi began to rain their questions. I kept quiet as Omkara guided us inside staying like a wall beside us.

"I think we should have taken the back door, at least we could have avoided those paparazzi's." I said as soon as we came away from the flashing cameras.

"Why is that for? Let people also know, whom you belong to." Omkara said kissing my lips briefly making me turn red.

"Omkara, this isn't good. They will start spreading gossips and rumors."

"Let them, love. All that matters is that I Love You." Omkara said pinching my chin between his index and thumb finger and looking into my eyes.

"Okay, Let's go." I said and hurt flashed in Omkara's eyes and soon he masked it and began to bounce Ved in his arms, showing him the fountain and lights.

We were walking towards the party area after greeting the host, when someone tapped on Omkara's arm from behind.

"Veer!?" Omkara said in shock looking at the giant human in front of us.