Chapter 35

Gauri~

A soft feel of lips on my cheek made me wake up from the deep peaceful slumber. As I opened my eyes, I saw my little munchkin looking into my eyes giggling.

"Momma.. " He said tapping his hands in air.

"Good Morning, my little cupcake." I said placing a sound kiss on both of his cheeks and placed him on the bed to play with his toys.

I sat straight in the bed stretching my aching muscles looking for the person, who wore me out last night.

As on cue Omkara appeared near the door.

"Good Morning, Love." Omkara said entering the room with a tray of breakfast in his hands.

"Good Morning, Om." I said smiling brightly as Omkara placed the tray on the bed after kissing my forehead.

He climbed on the bed to sit beside me pulling Ved into his lap.

"Ved, didn't we agreed about not waking up, Mama. You naughty boy woke up your momma." Omkara said tickling Ved making him laugh.

"How are you feeling today? " Omkara asked concerned.

"I am good, Omkara." I smiled.

"I made breakfast for you. You take rest today and I will take care of the things." He said giving me a side hug.

"Thank you." I said kissing both the boys on their cheeks, "I will go shower before eating the breakfast." I said walking towards the bathroom with only Omkara's t-shirt that reached till my knees. I can feel his gaze on me as I walked into the bathroom.

Two months later:

Omkara~

Life is a bliss since the day, Gauri and I cleared the misunderstandings completely and expressed our love for each other. Since then we never failed make each other feel loved. Gauri was now back to the chirpy cute girl, that I had fell in love with in the college. Ved began to say a few set of words other than his usual Mama and Papa. He began to call Rudra as Mamu sending him to cloud 9. Our parents came back from their vacation and was much delighted to know that Gauri and I cleared our differences and were now in a relationship.

I can't wait to make Gauri mine forever, so today I planned to ask her to marry me. I made sure everything for perfect and brought a ring for Gauri. I asked her to go on a date with me without disclosing the surprise and she accepted. Now I am waiting in our living room for Gauri to join me.

"Buddy, today I am going to ask your Mama to marry me, don't know how she will react, I am nervous." I said to Ved, who was playing with blocks in the living room.

He gave me a confused look and offered me a block.

"Hmm, being a child is so much fun. You have no tension, no girlfriend and most importantly everyone loves you." I said helping him construct his blocks.

"Let's go, boys." Gauri said and I turned around to look at her. She looked beautiful as always in her burgundy halter neck lace dress.

"You're looking beautiful, Babe." I said kissing her cheeks making her blush.

"Thank you, Handsome." She said kissing my jaw, my baby's short to kiss my cheeks.

"Rudra called me, he was eagerly waiting for his Uncle-Nephew date time." Gauri said checking Ved's baby bag.

Since we are going on a date, Rudra offered to Babysit for Ved and he was eagerly waiting to spend time with Ved. He had taken permission from Gauri to take Ved to some cultural exhibition. We are going to drop Ved at Rudra's resort on our way.