~☆Chapter 1☆~

1

C O L D  W I N T E R
M O R N I N G

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆
Status: Edited

vil·lain

/ˈvilən/
noun
noun: villain; plural.

noun: villains

    the person or thing responsible for specified trouble, harm, or damage. 

══════◄••❀••►══════

°~No Ones POV~°

No one noticed the quiet (H/C) haired female as she quickly walked to Aldera Junior High, the rain lightly tapping on her umbrella. She skipped along the sidewalk, her face neutral.

She loved the rain. Something she shared with Yuki. At the thought of her deceased friend, she heaved a sigh and pressed onward, unaware of the tears now streaming down her face.

══════◄••❀••►══════

When she arrived at the school, she quickly switched her shoes out and shoved both her umbrella and shoes into the locker. She quickly walked to her classroom, barely making it on time.

She spares a glance at Yuki's old desk, where several vases of flowers rested, droplets of water falling onto the desk signifying a recent spray of water.

'Such a depressing day.' (Y/N) tsks in her head. 'I wonder whats going on with Nana.' The girl's thoughts began to wonder. (Y/N )its attention snapped to the teacher as he said her name. "..don't you two want to go to UA too?"

°~(Y/N)'s POV~°

I look behind me at the nervous green-haired boy I sat in front of. Before anyone can react, my hand lurches up.

"Yes (L/N)?" The teacher asks.

"Isn't that information support to be kept confidential?" I murmur shyly, lowering my hand and stretching my arms across the desk, my eyes lock onto him, causing him to flinch.

"W-well-"

"Then you have no reason to be sharing such information," I noted, nails scratching blankly at the desk I sat on. "It's supposed to be kept confidential for a reason, right?" The teacher nods nervously, scratching the back of his head. He clears his throat before regaining his composure.

'I can't believe I just did that.' I mentally facepalm as I rest my cheek on my palm, staring at the windows a row away from me.

══════◄••❀••►══════

You quietly pack up your things and were about to leave the class before you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"(Y-Y/N)-Senpai?"

"Yes, Midoriya?" I tilt my head slightly, looking at the freckled male. We never really talked much, but I had told Bakugo off a couple of times from screaming at him, so we had became quick friends.