~☆Chapter 3☆~

3
F A R  F R O M  O V E R

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆

Status: Unedited

laugh·ter

/ˈlaftər/

noun

the action or sound of laughing

══════◄••❀••►══════

*(F/D)=Favorate Dinner :l

Ten months went by in a flash. While Izuku was busy with training his body for All Might's passed down quirk, I was busy training my quirk.

Breaking things.

Breaking things, with my mind.

After all, it IS what my quirk does.

I look at my phone, 5:32. 'Have I been training for six hours already?' My frown deepens. 'And Izuku hasnt texted me.. He must not be done with training yet...' I begin muttering to myself, a trait I picked off of Izuku after living with him for 10 months.

After Nana's death, I moved in with Izuku and Inko. Inko, in fact, was overjoyed when I did, as she already consitered me as her daughter. So I guess you can call me (Y/N) Midoriya now. 'Thats gonna get confusing during school.' You crack a smile for what seems to have been your first one in months. Suddenly, the front door opens.

I leap up from the bed and tumble out into the livingroom. A messy green mop was visible on the couch. "Phh"

I poke the sides of Izuku, who growls and swats my hand away. "Better get up Izuku." I giggle. As I said, I dont laugh much anymore, so this surprised him.

He jolted up, his emerald, tired orbs staring into mine. After a second, he poked my cheek. "Who are you and what have you done with (Y/N)?" I swatted his hand away and rolled away from him as he tried poking me more. "(Y/N) Midoriya! You just laughed!" Izuku pokes my side, making me squeak and scramble in my room, but he catches me and tackled me, poking my ribs and face.

"IF I ADMIT IT WILL YOU STOP?!" I manage to squeak through my laugher. He nods. "Okay! I laughed! Now stap! Your killing me!" He finally lets up and smiles.

"So your getting better?"

"Well... As better as one can get after... That." I say, sliding into the kitchen. "And plus. You cant build a bridge if all you do is throw everything you have at the river." I smile, snagging leftover (F/D)* from the fridge.

"Gosh. When did you get so 'wise'?!" He laughs.

"Dunno. Guess I picked it up from Nana." I smile sadly as I take a bite of (F/D).

══════◄••❀••►══════

"Wake up (Y/N)! Its the day of the Entrance Exams!" Izuku yells from down stairs.

"I KNOW! YOU SAID IT LIKE 10 TIMES NOW!" I yell back, sliding my socks up to my thighs and running out of my room. I quickly eat my breakfast and tap my shoes on, kissing Inko and running out the door, Izuku struggling to catch up.