~☆Chapter 15☆~

1 5

S T U D Y    D A T E

══════◄••❀••►══════

(I am so so so sorry in advanced, my anime streaming website was being attacked by hackers and almost gave me a virus on my laptop and I refused to let that happen so Youtube is my last hope, and they only have the dub! Gomenasai!)

══════◄••❀••►══════

"All right, that's it for class today. There's only one week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure your all studying constantly, right?" Aizawa says, tapping papers on his podium and carefully shifting them into place. "Don't forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about." He looks over his shoulder and shines a deathly glare. "Good luck." He growls, sliding the classroom door closed.

"I've barely taken notes this semester!" Denki and Mina shouted in unison, though completely different emotions were expressed whilst doing so. "And with the sports festival and internships, I didn't have time to read the textbook!" Denki grips the sides of his head.

Mina: 20/21
Denki: 21/21

"It's true that we haven't had much free time lately," Tokoyami mutters.

Tokoyami: 15/21

"We barely learned anything when we took our midterms so they didn't seem that hard, but I'm kinda worried about these." Sato begins, Kota nodding along. "We've been through a lot and they probably won't pull any punches when it comes to testing us."

Sato: 13/21
Koda: 12/21

"As someone ranked in the top ten, I'm not that concerned." Mineta brags, causing Denki and Mina to begin yelling.

Mineta: 10/21

I shake my head with a giggle, staring blankly at my notes. "Ashido! Kaminari! We've still got time to study! That way, we'll all be able to go to training camp together, Right?" Izuku clenches his fists, his face lit up in determination.

Izuku: 4/21

"Yes! As a class rep, I have high hopes we'll make UA proud!" Iida exclaims, raising his braced hand, emitting a giggle from me, watching the scene unfold before me; Oh, the struggles of my classmates.

Tenya: 2/21

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class, isn't it?" Shouto states calmly, walking up beside me.

Todoroki: 5/21

Denki grabs his chest, almost looking like he was going to be sick. "Why you gotta cut me down like that?!" He gasps. Momo raised her hand, A smile on her lips.

"Hey, Don't worry about it you two! I can catch you up to speed on the important topics if you want!" She says, placing a hand to her chest as she spoke.

Yayarozu: 1/21

"You're the best, Yamomo!" Denki and Ashido scream at the same time, their relief evermore present in the room.

"I'm afraid I won't be any help when it comes to the practical, though..." She pouts, a dark and sad aura surrounding her, causing me to giggle and stand up, giving her a side hug.

"Why don't we all do a study group, Momo?" I suggest, smiling brightly.

(Y/N): 6/21

"Yeah, could you help me out too? I've been studying, but I'm having trouble understanding quadratic functions." Kyoka chuckles, scratching the back of her neck.