~☆Chapter 10☆~

1 0

T H I S   I S N T   W O R K I N G

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆
Status: Unedited

un·solved

/ˌənˈsälvd/
adjective

adjective: unsolved
not solved.

══════◄••❀••►══════

Being locked away in a room guarded by some of the most powerful heroes for a day wasn't particularly what you had in mind for your Friday.

Neither was being attacked.
But ya know. Shit happens.

I was watching the live feed of the Sports Festival through a television that was perched on one of the four grey walls that kept me locked in. There was a mini-fridge and stove, a door that led to a bathroom, and a couch, but that was it.

No decorations, just the television that was hitched the wall until it came down.

"Shouto Todoroki has taken first place!" Present Mic's voice boomed through the speakers, causing me to silently cheer as my gaze was glued to the television.

That all changed when there was a shrill scream, and Mirko came flying through the wall, collapsing onto her side.

"Mirko!" I yelled, hopping over the couch to help the rabbit hero. She pushed herself up slightly, but to no avail as she collapsed again, this time in my arms. "What's happening Mirko?!"

I turn my head to see Gang Orca locking arms with a Nomu and sending the thing flying.

"The villains--! They came for you! You need to run. Now!" She pushes me away from her, but I refused to leave her.

"Mirko we need to call backup! Do you have any--"

"Go, (Y/N)! If you get caught, its game over!" She yells, pushing me away from her again and gaining the message, Catastrophy breaks a hole in the wall, just large enough for me to escape through.

I turn to her, tears in my eyes and not wanting to leave the rabbit hero, but I did as I was told.

Almost the second I had gotten to my feet outside the thing I had once called a prison, I took off running, as far as I could away from the human population.

It wasn't as easy as I thought, though. I noticed several villains, pushing through civilians in what looked like a search for me. The loud honks of cars rang in my ears as I continued running, my eyes finding a familiar, colorful building.

I slipped past a WacDonalds and ran through the alleyways behind it, hopping over garbage bags and tins, the smell of rotten food clinging to my nose as I nearly tripped trying to run around a corner.

I neared another street, the familiar sound of my own two feet echoing through the quiet alleyways.

You know, its funny.

I always seemed to find myself running..

I felt someone grab my arm, their hand being placed over my mouth to stop my screams.