~☆Chapter 9☆~

9
U N F O R T U N A T E
' C I R C U M S T A N C E S '

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆

Status: Unedited
══════◄••❀••►══════

It was total darkness, other than the occasional flashback to "the good ol' days" when Yuki was still alive.

After awhile of pure darkness, I had finally managed to open my eyes, after much effort. The first thing I saw was a blinding light, which annoyed me.

I sat up, looking around the room. I was in a.. Hospital?! How did I get here?! Were my injuries so bad Recovery Girl couldnt heal them?!

There was a click and the door opened, a man in a white coat and raven black hair entered the room, his bright yellow eyes noting my every movement.

Something about him made my hair stand on end, and I didn't like it.

"Hello, (Y/N)." His voice was calm, though it made me more on edge. "You've taken quite the couple hits." He chuckles, flipping up a paper on his clipboard.

"Im your doctor, Kai. Your diagnosis was decently simple, or as simple as it can be." He pauses. "A shattered rib, 6 broken ribs, and a mild concussion. You got it easy, my dear." He smiles, setting the clipboard down. "Our team has healed all your injuries, for the most part. Your torso might be in pain for the next couple weeks, which is why your Principal has notified me that you will not be participating in the Sports Festival in a week."

My eyes widen to the size of dinner plates. "W-what?!"

"Oh! I almost forgot. You have visitors." He walks over to the door, opening it. "She's awake now. You can come in." He steps out of the way as Izuku comes rushing into the room, tears brimming at his eyes. To my surprise, Shoto came in after Izuku, a look of worry plastered on his face.

"(Y/N)! Y-Your okay!" Izuku squeaks, a couple tears escaping his eyes. "T-they said y-you might not w-wake up for another t-two weeks!"

"They cant keep me down that long!" I place my hand on my chest. "Oh. Hey. What happened after my attack missed the Nomu?"

Izuku and Shoto look at each other.

"W-well... You were walking back to Shigaraki, ready to use your quirk again, but your energy was already drained alot and I wasnt close enough to being able to get to you and--" He takes a breath in. "Todorokisavedyoupleaseforgivemeforbeingsoslow(Y/N)!"

I couldn't help but let out a laugh. "Calm down Izuku. It was my own fualt for being foolish and using most of my power in one attack."

"Not as foolish as you may have thought." Shoto murmurs. "Wether the attack hit or not, you still got All Might free."

My eyes widened. "I-I did?" He nodded.

"The Nomu released All Might when dodging your attack." He states.

"Damn.. I must of been out of it to have not noticed." I paused. "Thanks."

He gives me a look. "For?"

"Helping me, I guess. Facing my brother was thing last thing I was expecting to face at the USJ, and I guess I kinda lost my mind seeing people I care about get hurt because of him..." I murmur.