~☆Epilogue☆~

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆
This is the end...
══════◄••❀••►══════

It wasn't uncommon to find the half n' half-child rolling around in the grass, her half H/C and half white hair becoming a tangled mess, leaves and blades of grass intertwined delicately into the strands. More often than not, she preferred outdoor activities much more than being inside with her mother and father.

The girl's parents didn't mind, though. If she preferred to roll around with possible imaginary friends, calling out the names of the creatures and people she had made in her head, who were they to force her away from it. Twas her fun, not theirs.

No, it was not the seclusion they dared worry about. It was the fact she had begged them to meet her new friends despite being unable to see them. She seemed to live for the hope her parents would take notice of her friends, but it seemed that they could never truly see them. 

Little did they know, though, that it wasn't her imagination that brought upon the talking and playful demeanor. Instead, it was the creatures themselves that brought upon her excitement. They weren't in her head as her parents had assumed. One even had the same name as hers. Curly, bouncy white hair, too. Almost matched the bubbly child perfectly.

Others had gills and a tail whilst others bore the opposite with their scales and claws. She enjoyed spending most of her time with them.

"Hey, Yuki!" The child's mother called from inside the house, sliding open the patio door. "I've finished dinner! Your father should be home within the minute." Her H/C hair was tied back as she brushed her hands on the 'Kiss The Cook' apron tied around her waist. "Come inside! Help me set the table will you?"

The Half N' Half child nodded almost a bit too enthusiastically, getting to her feet with a giggle. Before she dared run inside after her mother, she turned back to the white-haired girl who she had previously been talking to. Her soft, white wings were tucked neatly behind her back whilst her long, flowy locks of white rolled down her shoulders and back.

"Run along now, Yuki." She smiled, her blank white eyes closing as she smiled at the innocence of the child before her. "You wouldn't want to keep Y/N waiting."

The girl nodded with an almost melancholy smile before stumbling away and into the house. The girl with white hair watched joyfully as the child and her mother danced around the dining room table, one setting down plates whilst the other threw down napkins and utensils.

Before they had finished, the half n' half child ran to the now-closed patio door, her fingers pressed against the cold glass. Her mouth moved as she called toward her mother, the woman sweeping her child into her arms. Her eyes gazed out the glass door, commenting something to the girl in her arms as she looked away, twirling the child around in her arms.

The white-haired girl smiled softly as she stood up, the grass beneath her going straight through her almost transparent skin.

"Then let's make it official. From now on, We're sisters!"

"Sisters. Always and forever."

══════◄••❀••►══════
Word Count: 532
◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆