~☆Chapter 4☆~

(JESUS HAS BEEN BORN EVERYONE ^^^^^^)

☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆

Status: Unedited

sto·ic

/ˈstōik/

noun

a person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.

══════◄••❀••►══════

"Wake up (Y/N)! Its the first day of UA!" Izuku bursts into my room, throwing my (F/C) blanket off of me. I hiss and fall off the bed

"Hiss hiss mother fucker." I grumble, putting emphasis on the hissing.

"O-Oh come on! Lets GO!" Izuku rushes me.

"Okay Okay broccoli. Wait downstairs. Ill be down in a few. As soon as he leaves, I change out of my comfortable (F/C) tank top and black shorts and into my uniform. I sigh and walk downstairs. I grab a mere peice of toast and inhale it, then, calling for Izuku, I grab my bag and slip on my shoes.

"Oh. Good morning mom!" Izuku smiles, startled. "Sorry! Did we wake you?"

"What's wrong with wanting to see my babys off?" She smiles sadly.

Both Izuku and I hug her quickly and she kisses us on the forehead, wishing us luck.

"Bye Mom!" Izuku calls.

'To hell with it.' I turn around and wave, smiling. "Bye, mom!" I yell, turning around and skipping the last few steps and standing next to Izuku. I look back at Inko, and she now had tears flowing down her cheeks.

'So thats how she reacts to me calling her mom.' I shrug.

══════◄••❀••►══════

I walk with Izuku to class 1A, as we both got in. My mind was on one thing only.

'Would Yuki be proud?'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Yuki!" Young (Y/N) called out to the beautiful white haired female as she skidded away from the playground. You chased after her. You quickly found her, as her hair color and burn scars are quite unnatural.

She was sitting in a tree, her knees up against her chest, head resting on her arms.
"(Y/N)..."

I scrambled up the tree and sit next to her on a thick branch. "Yuki! Are you okay?! Whats wrong? You can tell me!" The young girl quickly says, worry laced her voice.

The white-ette stared at the (H/C)-ette, and a small, sad smike graced her lips. "You know I love you right?" Yuki smiles. "Your like the sister ive always wanted..." Her smile fades when I remain quiet.

"...I love you too. Your like the sister IVE always wanted..." I murmur quietly, but I knew she heard me, as she smiled brightly again.