~☆Chapter 13☆~

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆

1 3

I  S C R E A M   F O R   I C E

C R E A M

══════◄••❀••►══════

"Let's Hang Out."

I was taken aback by his words, and though I knew he was painfully straight forward, I had never expected this.

"W-what?" I sputtered, my face flushing.

"Let's hang out." He repeats, his face a stoic expression.

"O-okay! Sure!" I nod vigorously, grinning ear to ear, tapping my pen on the side of my desk.

"Okay. Is there anywhere specific you would like to go?" He inquires, tilting his head slightly.

'Cute!' I shake my head. "Maybe a soba shop? Oh!"

[//////////////]
Shoto's POV

(Y/N) shook her head, resting her hand on her palm. "Maybe a Soba shop?" Her eyes shifted down to the notebook on her desk. Suddenly, her eyes lit up, her mouth lifting up into a smile. The look on her face made my chest feel light, a fluttering feeling overflowing in my stomach. "Why don't we get ice cream?"

I felt my face heat up, but I nodded, ignoring my pounding heart in my chest. "Sure." A small smile tugged at my lips at how excited she looked.

"Yay! Okay so, After school then?" I nod, cant helping but to stare at the happy way she bounced in her seat, as if excitement coursed through her veins.

I turned around quickly, hearing my heart thumping in my chest. I placed my hand on my chest, gripping at my shirt and willing for the lightness away.

'...what the hell is this...?!'

══════◄••❀••►══════

[//////////////]
Your POV

"Hey! Shoto!" I skipped down the front steps, my hair and bag bouncing with me, the colours of the sky painting my side as I nearly tripped after getting to Shoto. He stopped walking and turned to face me, an amused look on his face.

"Hello. Are you ready?" He questions, eyes fixated on the blue to orange hues that painted the sky.

At that moment, I wasn't sure if it was the food I ate for lunch or something else, but everything about me started to flutter at the sight of him so... At peace.

I let out a nervous chuckle as we continued walking, feeling my face heat up as we headed toward our destination.

══════◄••❀••►══════

It wasn't long before we reached the ice cream shop he had suggested. I walked in giggling childishly as I stared in wonder at the pastel colours, excitement and energy filling my veins at the sight. Almost every inch of the walls were covered in framed pictures of the family that ran the place. The wallpaper was a Christmas-y red and green, with a pale pastel pink and white. They complimented each other surprisingly well.