~☆Chapter 11☆~

1 1

N O T   T H A T   B A D

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆

══════◄••❀••►══════

"Shit, Shit!" I yelp, feeling the blue flames lick at my sides, the flames singing my skin, clothes, and hair as I ran down the alleyways now not just my own pair of feet echoing through the once empty alleys.

"Get back here!" I heard the loud calls from Dabi as I got closer and closer to the street.

I felt something flash right beside my head, it hit the wall ahead of me with a sharp crack. I ran past the knife that now stooks out from the wall, sure that the blonde threw it.

"(Y/N)!" I heard a familiar voice, the one of Vlad King, the class 1B teacher, from less than a block away, his rapid footsteps racing toward the smoke that rose from the now burning buildings around me.

Dabi took this second to send a shot straight at my back, sending me flying forward, crashing into a wall, smoke making its way into my lungs as I gasped for breath, the sound close to the cough of a cat, sounding almost as pathetic and helpless as I let out a tiny squeak at the sharp pain in my back. A stinging sensation hit my lungs like a truck, the smoke overflowing my senses.

"We got her!" I shut my eyes tightly, tears pricking at my eyes as the stinging in my lungs grew to a rapid burn the more I sat there, back pressed against the cold stone of the wall behind me.

I let out a pathetic squeak as Dabi picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and began walking, the movement sending sharp pains down my spine and sides.

I locked my hands together, sending cracks down into the ground behind us, and to my surprise, the two villains didn't seem to notice.

We finally made it to the street after what felt like years, the pain in my body becoming overwhelming as screams ran through the air, panicking pedestrians running around, crying out of fear or loss of their homes, cries from children who had lost their parents, command shouts from heroes, attempting to calm the poor people.

Mothers grabbed their children's hands and raced away from the blue flames, men grabbing women and dragging them away from the buildings, and pets being carried away by their owners in a panic.

"Keep your mouth shut or all these people die." Dabi hissed, a small, blue, flickering flame birthing on his palm, and my blood running cold as we sped along, the distant sirens and screams turning as silent as the alleyways.

It wasn't long before I picked up on another pair of footsteps, and they seemed to notice it, too, as they sped up, and soon broke into a run.

Within seconds, bright orange flames shot in front of the villains, causing Dabi to drop me, backing up from the flames with a grunt.

"(Y/N)!" I heard a loud voice boom, and the ground beneath me gave away, Catastrophy sending me straight down as blue fire shot right above my head.

A second later and I would of been fried chicken.

"Bitch." Dabi growls.