~☆Chapter 8 (USJ Part 2)☆~

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆
Status: Unedited
══════◄••❀••►══════

I felt the exact minute the fist made contact with my ribs. As most of them broke in unison.

I felt my body go shooting through the air, cold water making contact with my body. My eyes widened to the size of dinner plates as I felt the water enter my injured body and lungs.

I scratched the water above me in an attempt to get back upward, but, as if the water was alive, it dragged me farther and farther down with how much I struggled. I stared up at the clean water ahead of me, which was getting darker and darker by the second. I clench my fists. ' I can't die like this. I refuse to let myself die to his hands!' I felt something wrap around my waist and I was pulled from the water.

I heaved the second I hit the air, and rolled to the ground and started coughing up water onto the pale cement, clutching my broken ribs in agony.

"(Y/N)!" I hear Midoriya scream as he runs toward me. "Tsuyu-Chan! Thank you!"

"Its no problem Deku. Also, call me Tsu." Tsuyu croaks, patting my back.

Once I had spit out the remaining water from my system, I glared at my surroundings, locking eyes with my brother. He had a devilish grin and nodded to something that made my stomach drop. Aizawa had his head locked in the creatures hands, his head being smashed into the cement.

Despite my horrid state, I got up, powering up Catastrophy. I placed two fingers on my lips and knelt down, pressing said fingers to the ground. The earth in its path immediately cracked open, twice the side of the creature, swallowing half of the Nomu.

"IZUKU!" I signaled to the green haired boy, who nodded, powering up One For All, and hitting the bird right on it's jaw, giving Tsu the second she needed to pull Aizawa away from the beast. The creature struggled as it clawed its way out of the crack in the earth.

"You little bitch!" I hear Tomura call, his footsteps getting closer to me. I felt myself panic, and almost if on que, the doors slam open with a bang.

(All right, for this part, I used straight or as straight as I could get to the legit anime, as I rewatched episode 11(?) To be able to get exact words. The lines are coming straight from the subbed anime itself, so done get mad saying he doesn't say this shit because HE DOES)

We all stare up at the stairs, my eyes widening in horror. All Might wasn't smiling.

"Sorry Aizawa.." He murmured appearing beside me within a millisecond, Aizawa in his arms. He looks down at me. "Young
(Y/N). You and Shota are severely injured. I advise you leave, though I understand if you would want to stay."

"Took you.. Long.. Enough.." I manage to mutter as my vision blurred, and I was now standing next to Midoriya, Tsu, and... Mineta.

Sensei was lying face down on the floor, All Mights hand rested over him protectively.

"Everyone, go to the enterence. Im leaving Aizawa to you. Hes unconscious. Hurry!"

"Y-Yes sir!"

"Ribbit."

"All Might..." Izuku murmurs.