~☆Chapter 12☆~

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆

12

L E T ' S   H A N G O U T

══════◄••❀••►══════

"C-can you repeat that one more time, but slower...?" Izuku repeats, for like, the fourth time.

I stood in front of him, face almost matching the red blanket he was cuddled up in, a mug of hot chocolate cupped in his hands.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"S-Shoto?!" My face felt like it was on fire, and I felt his right side heat up.

He quickly helps me back to my feet, a blush spread across both of our faces. "Are you okay?" He murmurs, facing away from me.

"I'm f-fine..!" He turns to face me, and he brings a hand to my forehead.

"Are you sure? Your face is all red..." His voice was almost a whisper. I nod, bringing on my best smile.

"Y-yeah! I'm fine! I promise." I let out a nervous chuckle as his gaze locked onto mine.

"Are you sure? I can take you back to Recovery Girl--"

"Shoto." I cut him off, giving him a closed eye grin. I pointed to myself, giggling, and trying to force confidence into myself, though I knew it would backfire once I arrived home. "I'm fine!"

"Okay. I'll take your word on it then, (Y/N)." The corners of his mouth rose up slightly as he walked away.

Just before I turned away, my legs moved before my mind, and it even still struggled to catch up.

"Hey, Shoto?" I called, and he whipped around, a stoic expression once again on his face. "Let's hang out! We can get something to eat, My treat for making you worry..!"

He was silent for a second, his gaze sweeping across the ground before flickering up back at mine. "Sure." He murmured, a small pink tint on his cheeks as he turned away, his footsteps echoing away.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"I-its not all that bad, (Y/N)!" Izuku patted my back. "At least you didn't k-kiss!" He lets out a nervous chuckle from behind his mug as he took a sip of the warm liquid.

(I had originally made it so
(Y/N) kisses Shoto's cheek, but decided its too soon for that--)

"Yeah, but it's just-- Ugh." I shove my face into the couch. "I'm hopeless."

"J-just hang out with him, (Y/N)." He smiles and sets down his mug, hand grabbing the TV remote and flicking it on. "How about a movie?"

"Which one?" My muffled voice squeaks from inside the couch.

"We have Eragon, Jumanji, Frozen--"