Cast of Characters

I wrote this Cast of Characters as a fun warm-up to the story and also as a way to try to encourage family members who know nothing about Miraculous to read my story, so they could figure out who everyone was.  Not completely successful in getting them to read it, but, oh well!

Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug:

I have a secret. In my normal life I am a high school student, but I can use my Ladybug Miraculous earrings to transform into a superhero named Ladybug. When I am Ladybug I have enhanced physical abilities, which is good because I am normally super clumsy. I also have a "Lucky Charm" that helps me defeat supervillains along with the help of my partner, Cat Noir. My magical yoyo helps to transport me through the city, can be used as a shield (among other things), and is used to de-evilise the evil butterfly akumas that give the supervillains their powers. I can use the power of the Miraculous Ladybugs to repair all of the supervillain's destruction.  I am also lucky that my Miraculous comes with Tikki, a red and black spotted kwami who is with me all of the time and gives great advice.  She is such a good friend!

Adrien Agreste/Cat Noir: 

 I have a secret. In my normal life I am a high school student, well, as normal as life can be when I am also a model well-known throughout Paris. But, I can use my Cat Miraculous ring to transform into a superhero named Cat Noir. My father is superprotective, not letting me out of the house often, so being Cat Noir gives me freedom. When I am Cat Noir I have enhanced physical abilities. I also have a stick that I can use to fight supervillains, transport me around the city, and use as a shield and whatever else I can think of. My special power is the destructive power of the "Cataclysm".  My Miraculous comes with Plagg, a black cat-like kwami, who despite having an unfortunate love of stinky cheese and sarcasm, is really a good friend.

Tikki: 

I am Marinette's kwami and contain the power of the Ladybug Miraculous that she uses to transform into Ladybug. I am a good and supportive friend to Marinette, helping her to think things through and have confidence in herself.  Plagg thinks I'm his 'Sugarcube.'  He wishes!

Plagg: 

Not interested in commenting. Ok, fine. I am Adrien's kwami and contain the power of the Cat Miraculous. Enough? No? I only work for Camembert cheese. I like naps and stinky socks. Don't let Adrien know, but I like him, though I don't really like to talk about feelings, which he does way too much of. Yuck!  And yes, Tikki is my 'Sugarcube.'  She knows it.

Gabriel Agreste/Hawk Moth: 

 I am a fashion designer and Adrien's father, though it is no business of yours. I use the power of the Butterfly Miraculous to transform into Hawk Moth and channel evil energy through each akuma butterfly I release. The akuma finds someone who is experiencing strong emotions and then I make a deal with them- superpowers in exchange for the Miraculouses of Ladybug's earrings and Cat Noir's ring. I have no interest in disclosing what I plan to do with the Miraculouses. Enough- I am busy!

Nooroo: 

I am Gabriel Agreste's kwami against my will. He is using my powers for evil rather than good when he transforms into Hawk Moth.  I hope to one day rejoin my kwami friends in the Miraculous box.

Mrs. Sabine Dupain-Cheng: 

I am Marinette's mother. My husband, Tom, and I own the bakery that we live above.  Marinette is such a sweet girl and talented designer, though she struggles with some unfortunate clumsiness issues.  And she can never seem to get anywhere on time!

Mr. Tom Dupain: 

 I am Marinette's dad. I own the bakery with my wife, Sabine. I come from a family of bakers and love to bake with my daughter and hope someone wants to take over my bakery someday.  I don't know what my wife means.  Marinette is perfect- everyone loves Marinette!

Nathalie:

I am Gabriel Agreste's executive assistant. I arrange his son Adrien's schedule and am the one who makes sure Adrien is where he is supposed to be.  I would do anything for Gabriel.

Alya/Rena Rouge: 

I am Marinette's best friend and am a huge fan of Ladybug, writing the Ladyblog. Nino, is my boyfriend, and I know his secret identity, Carapace. I have been lucky to get to use the power of the Fox Miraculous to transform into Rena Rouge, who has the power of illusion. I have fought alongside Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Carapace to help defeat villains when extra help is needed. I absolutely love it!

Nino/Carapace:

I am Adrien's best friend. Alya is my girlfriend and I know her secret identity, Rena Rouge. I use the power of the Turtle Miraculous to transform into Carapace, who has special shield powers. Alya and I don't get to transform often but we often practice our moves together to get ready for the next time we can!

Master Fu: 

I am the Guardian of the Miraculouses and keep the box of Miraculouses safe. I entrusted Marinette and Adrien with the most powerful Miraculouses to help them to defeat the man who has somehow found and is now using the Butterfly Miraculous to transform into the supervillain, Hawk Moth. My kwami is Wayzz, the Turtle Miraculous. Since it is getting more difficult for me to transform (I am 186 years old you know), I have at times let Ladybug give the Turtle Miraculous to Nino when his help is needed.

Wayzz: 

I am Master Fu's kwami, but sometimes I am also the kwami of Nino and contain the power of the Turtle Miraculous. I have been with Master Fu for well over one hundred years and act as his counsel when Miraculous matters arise.  

Ms. Bustier: 

I teach Adrien and Marinette at their school. They are both very good students and kind to their classmates, but both are also prone to arriving to school late or disappearing during the day for awhile. I wonder where they go?

Chloe Bourgeois: 

I shouldn't even need to introduce myself as everyone knows me! Of course, my daddy is the Mayor of Paris and owns the city's best hotel. I am super fabulous and everyone loves me, except Marinette Dupain-Cheng, who I hate! I am super good friends with Ladybug- anyone who says different is just lying!- and I get to use the power of the Bee Miraculous to transform into Queen Bee, who has a powerful sting! But for reasons that are so unfair, Ladybug won't let me use the Miraculous!