Take me away

One more task, one more day until it's all over.

Y/n blew the hair out of her eyes as she walked through the halls. Her legs pumped her towards the stadium.

The silence of the early morning was washed away by the faint wailing of students. As she turned her eyes landed on Cedric and Harry walking towards her. A smile danced upon her lips as she slipped over to them.

"So how are you guys feeling today"

Her voice made the two jump as if they had just been talking about her.

"H-hiiiiiiiii"
"Waaaaasssssuuuupppp"

Their strange responses caused y/n to raise her eyebrow. Brushing it off, they continued walking towards the final challenge.

Y/n's ears blocked out all words as she stood in front of the maze. The start of the task caused her brain to finally clear and made her legs to push her into the maze.

Someone's screams caused her breath to hitch and her feet to slightly stumble across the dewy grass. She stopped at an opening and saw Harry and Cedric struggling with the magical vines which wrapped around their legs. She quickly freed them and helped them onto their feet. With a cheeky grin y/n looked up at them.

"Left or right?"

Shortly they came across the goblet and latched on together. Instead of being lifted out of the maze, their feet fell into open air and their stomach lurched as they were transported to a dark and musty graveyard. Y/n placed her hand onto her throbbing head trying to collect herself. A sharp voice pierced through the silence and bring y/n back to her senses.

"Harry Potter, I've waited so long for this moment"

Y/n quickly stood up and stood beside Harry and Cedric.

"Ah, you must be y/n l/n, I've heard about you from my minions"

Y/n shuddered at her name coming out of his mouth.
Voldemort flocked his wand and Cedric and y/n were flung to the ground as he stared down Harry. Y/n slowly grabbed at her pockets in search of her wand, it sat on the grass a centimètres away, as Voldemort continued to talk to Harry, she slowly inches her fingers towards the wand. As Harry and Voldemort began to duel, y/n pulled her wand up, quietly she muttered

"Stupefy"

Using the distraction she grabbed Harry and Cedric and ran towards the cup, hoping it would take them back. As their fingers crashed onto the cool metal they were transported back outside the maze.

The schools stared at their disheveled forms with eager eyes. Dumbeldore tread lightly up to them and helped them up.

"What happened?"

Harry and Cedric explained in hushed tones as y/n watched them, her mind and heart were still racing and her blood began pumping up to her head at an alarming rate.

The crowd and am everything around her began slowly spinning as if she was on a carousel. By then the boys had stopped talking and peered back at the paling girl.

"Y/n are you okay?"

"I-I don't feel so good"

With those words passing her lips, darkness clouded her vision and she fell to the ground. Multiple guys in the crowd began to stand up as their concern for the girl overtook them.

Y/n's eyes fluttered as a groan emitted from her. As she opened her eyes the bright lights caused her to pull her covers back over her head in an attempt to hide from the world.

Madam pomfrey eventually coaxed her out to take her medicine. As y/n came to her senses she peered down towards the bottom of her bed to see a mountain of gifts and cards.

"What happened?"

"You just went into a little bit of shock love, get some rest and then you can leave when you're feeling better"

The girl nodded along to the calming woman's words. The American girl had begun to regret moving to hogwarts, finding herself in the infirmary and in trouble almost constantly. They did have good looking boys though.

Eventually, y/n swung her legs to the side and swiftly cleaned up the area while sending her gifts to her dorm. Her mother had always told her, a clear space is a clear mind, and the thing y/n needed most was to clear her mind.

Whispers chorused around her as she walked towards the great hall most students were at dinner but few students wandered through the halls. Y/n arrived at the large doors of the great hall and pushed them open. The sound of the doors caused eyes to glance over to her. With all of the heads turned towards her, y/n'a cheeks grew rosy as she quickly glided over to Hermione.

Harry and Ron both looked up as she sat down in front of them. Harry was the first to say something,

"So, are you ok?"
"Y-yeah I think I just went into shock"

While y/n sat glum picking at her food a hufflepuff placed himself next to her, receiving a glare from Ron.

"Hi Cedric"

Y/n didn't bother looking up as she greeted the boy.

"Hi y/n, you feeling better"
"Yeah I'm sure I'll be fine"
"S-so, I was wondering will y-"

Before he could get the sentence out of his mouth a cold snarl stopped him.

"Move hufflepuff, I need to talk to y/n"

Never had Ron and Harry thought that Draco could actually help them, they had to stop themselves from pushing Cedric off of the bench onto the hard floor when he had begun his question.

Cedric on the other hand was butthurt.

"Malfoy I'll have you know that I am a pref-"
"I'll have you know that I do not care"

Before Cedric could launch himself at The I phased slytherin, y/n put a hand on his arm

"I'll talk to you later Cedric"

His glare softened as he looked at the American. He nodded before shooting a murderous glance towards Draco.

After forcing the boys to be civil, they actually had a decent conversation, Blaise saw them as he walked into the great hall and did a double-take. He rubbed his eyes over and over as he looked to see his best friend and the two gryffindors having a conversation. But most importantly, y/n sat laughing as they joked about various things. He walked over and sat next to Draco, he turned towards the platinum blonde

"Am I dreaming?"

Y/n heard there question and chuckled, the boys stared in awe at the graceful sound emitted from her lips. Her gloomy mood had vanished and she had returned to her cheery self.

(A/n I am so sorry I've been super busy with school and I lost motivation for this book, but I'm back. If you guys have any ideas message me or just comment, it would help so much)

-Sweetandssour :)