2

"OH MY GOD! BYUN BAEKHYUN?! IS THIS YOU?!" Seoyeong asks while she's holding a phone, showing a photo of me and Chanyeol at Chanyeol's party.

"Y-Yes"

I get short flashbacks of two days ago. Including a flashback of me jacking off on Chanyeol. I still don't know why I moaned his name when I cummed.

"WHY WERE YOU AT PARK CHANYEOLS PARTY?! ONLY THE
POPULAR PEOPLE MAY COME AT THEIR PARTIES! HOW DOES HE KNOW YOUR GAY ASS?!"

"He's my brother's friend"

"Aw!" She smiles "did baby Baekhyun need to go with his hyungie because he's scared when he's he alone? Boo boo!" She laughs and walks away.

"Bitch" I murmur.

"What did you just say?" One of her friends pins me against the lockers.

I whimper in pain and try to to reach the floor with my feet. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL MY FRIEND?!" She shouts.

"A-I.. Nothing-"

"YES WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"A- a bitch" I murmur.

she slams my head against the locker and narrows her eyes at me.

"Baekhyun what's going on here? Minyeong? Leave him the fuck alone!"

"Aw! Is hyungie coming to save you?" Seo yeong. laughs.

"Seoyeong shut up. You don't know the reason I'm always trying to be around him. Now leave him alone"

Minyeong turns around to her friends and walk away.

When I've fallen down on the floor I burst into tears.

"Baek what's going on? Do they do this often?" Baekbeom asks.

"Y-yes"

"Damnit. And you never told me? They don't dare to fight a twenty year old man. Call me whenever they do this again. Oh, and tell your teacher about it"

"I can't... they'll beat me up" I sob.

"They won't. and if they do call me okay?"

I nod and dry my tears.

"I have to go now. I have maths"

"Bye"

So.. Seoyeong is the popular girl at school. Her friends (aka slaves) are Minyeong and Hae-ri.

Chanyeol and my brother and the other ten are the popular guys at school. The 'bad boys'. Except for my brother. He ain't bad or a player. He knows how it feels to be just another one night stand.

Me? I-I'm a nerd. I'm the victim of bullying. Again. We moved to Seoul when I was ten years old because I got bullied at my old school. There were days I came home with a bruised knee or arm or my whole face abused. Nothing has really changed when we moved. I'm still being bullied. Cyber bullying came after a few years.

reasons I'm being bullied:
1 my glasses
2 I'm not the skinniest.
3 I look like a ghost
4 I wear eyeliner (Yup. The girls don't agree on that)
5 my braces
6 I'm gay.
7 my brother. He's twenty, but in the same grade as me (He didn't graduate two years), he always cares about me. He's the only friend I have. Because I'm his younger brother and my mother asks my brother to take care at me he always randomly tracks my phone or calls me during class when he doesn't know where I am. It's quite a nice feeling, being protected like that, but it's so damn annoying :(

"CAN BYUN BAEKHYUN AND BYUN BAEKBEOM
COME TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE?!"

"Ooh! Baekhyun! What did you do?!" Hae-ri giggles.

I pack my stuff and leave the classroom. Why do have a bad feeling about this? I never went to the principals office except for when I came to this school for the first day and forgot to wear the uniform.

"Have a seat" mrs Yu says.

I sit down and look at her.

"Okay. I have some news for you" she shoves the tissue box towards us. "See, your parents went to an important meeting in Malaysia. Their plane crashed. No one survived the crash. Your parents are the only identified ones" she lowers her head. "I'm truly sorry this had to happen"

"My parents died?" I immediately burst into tears.

Baekbeom pulls me onto his lap and caresses my head.

"Hyung stop it. I know you're hurting too"

"If you want you guys can go home to.."

"Yes please" my brother says. "Baek let's go".

I walk out of the office. A big crying mess. "Aw! Is Baekhyunee crying again?!" Seoyeong laughs.

"This is absolutely not the right moment" my brother growls.

"May I ask why?" She giggles and touches my brothers chest.

"Our parents just died in a plane crash" he says coldly before grabbing me by the hand and pulling me out of the school.

When we're in the car, I lean my head against the window and think about my parents. About the last thing I've said to them "BYE DAD! BYE MOM! ITS GOOD TO HAVE SOME TIME WITHOUT PARENTS. BYEEE!"

While watching the other cars pass by, I slowly cry myself to sleep.