15

Baekhyun pov.

"But what?" I ask.

"But.. close the door next time and don't answer our calls" Baekbeom rolls his eyes.

"I closed the door-"

"Your bedroom door"

"I-" I look down "d-did you see it?"

"I'm glad I realized soon enough the door was open so I only caught a blurry view. I saw that you bottomed"

"Shut up" I mumble.

"It's totally a normal thing Baek. Nothing to be ashamed of. It's not like I don't do these things with my girlfriend. Just close the door next time and.. get your phone away from you. Oh yes, I've got your phone Chan" my brother hands my boyfriend his phone.

"Why do you have it?"

"You gave it to Kyungsoo last night and then disappeared with Baekhyun"

"Huh? Oh yes! Fuck I remember".

"Oh and who drove you guys home?"

"I did" I answer.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO DRIVE A CAR AGAIN WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK!" He snarls.

"I wasn't drunk. I drank some but and I wasn't feeling normal but I wasn't even near the end he of being drunk" I say.

"Why did your shy ass grind on Chanyeol?"

"I was horny"

"Oohhh.. so when he's horny he suddenly ain't shy anymore?" My brother looks at Chanyeol.

"That's true. That's absolutely true"

"Tell me a story about him"

"One night he was horny and FaceTimed me. I asked where he was because I couldn't recognize his room. Turned the camera around and showed me his room. He then placed his phone back on his chest and turned the camera around but... I got to see he was hard. Not just semi hard. I told him to jack off on camera because I was also horny. He turned off his speaker.. turned out he was moaning my name"

"I'm literally right here Park Chan" I narrow my eyes at him.

"I know. Am I lying or something?"

"No.. but you're embarrassing me"

"I'm sorry"

"What did you do when you found out it was your name?"

"Y'all I'm hungry" I say to end their conversation.

"Me too" Baekbeom says. "Do you guys want ramen?"

"Your ramen are the best" Chanyeol says " of course I'll never say no to that"

Baekbeom chuckles and walks off to the kitchen. I sit down at the table in front of Chanyeol. "You" I murmur "don't you dare to embarrass me like that again" I pout.

"In the future you'll laugh about it too Baek"

One day later.

"I'm still wondering why and how we're keeping our relationship a secret from the rest of the school" I ask on our way to the bathrooms.

"Me too. I think we're quite good at keeping it a secret" he mumbles. He closes the bathroom door behind us and goes inside one of the bathrooms. I wait for him until he's done and washing his hands.

"Remember the day I asked you to stay innocent?" Chanyeol asks.

"Yes"

"Where did that innocent Baekkie go?"