32

A few years later.

"Honey" Chanyeol strokes my cheek. "Baekkie wake up. I'm horny".

I chuckle and open my eyes "when are you not" I chuckle. I climb on top of him
And unbutton the pajamas he's wearing. He wears them once a week because both of us prefer sleeping without pajamas but his sister often comes over on Wednesday evening to talk to her boss about the restaurant.

I touch his cheeks and kiss his lips. He immediately grips onto my asscheeks before kissing me back. His tongue slides inside my mouth, sucking on my tongue. "Ahhh".

I pull back from the kiss and get off him. He immediately pushes me down into the mattress and starts to leave marks all over my neck and chest. "Ahh Chan" I moan when he found my soft spot. I close my eyes and enjoy the touch of his lips all over my chest.

"Baek" he whispers. I feel two fingers on my lips, telling me to suck them.

I lick the two fingers before taking them in my mouth. I lick and suck on them just like I do with his dick, causing myself to moan.

Chanyeol flips me around and puts his fingers inside my ass. "Ahh" I curl my toes as I wince. Fuck.. we haven't had sex in a month and it shows. It feels like a knife that's scissors my ass apart. "AHhH- I-it hurts Chan" I mutter.

"Shit I'm sorry" he immediately pulls his fingers out.

I whine at the loss of his fingers "Ugh put them back in"

"Okay you're confusing me now honey"

"One.. start with one finger"

Chanyeol nods. He pushes one finger up my ass and pulls it out and then pushes it back in, after a while adding two more fingers.

"Ugh Chan.. ahh fuck me"

"I'd love to" he breathes into my ear. He flips me back around and lines his dick up my ass, pushing me against the headboard first.

"Ugh Chan.. oh yes" I moan when his big dick fills up my whole ass. "Hmm.. Love it".

Chanyeol places his hands next to me and starts thrusting inside me on a very slow pace.

"Oh Chan.. Ahh.." I place my hands on his hips and look in his eyes.

"Ahh fuck..faster Chan. Ugh Fuck me harder"

"

"Baek Lets go on a date" Chanyeol says.

"I have to work today"

"No. I told Yoora to go working" he says. "Lets go on a date"

"Yoora has been working every day while she's
Supposed to work only one day!"

"She wanted to. Let's go on a date"

"Fine" I sigh. It's not that I don't want to go on a date. It's just that Chanyeol and I became uncles not too long ago. Six weeks I think. She should be taking care of her daughter instead of working in my place.

I put on my clothes and prepare toast for both of us. Two arms sneak around my waist. "I already know a location" he whispers.

"Now you're making me curious, but.. today is Thursday which means I need to make new vlog today"

He nods and walks away from me.

I place both plates on the table with a glass of orange juice and a coffee when Chanyeol walks towards me,
Talking to my camera. A smile appears on my face.

So this is how weird I look, talking to my camera...

"Baekhyunee has prepared my favorite breakfast for us. If you ever meet Baekhyun, ask him to make some toast"

"Yah!" I chuckle.

"I fell in love with your toast the first time you made
It for me" he says. He sits down at the table and starts eating his breakfast.

"How about doing a livestream" he says.

"I have to upload next week Chan.. I always make a vlog for the next week while I upload the one from
Last week. I can't do a livestream and not upload next week. Thursday is often my only day off".

"You want more days off?"

"Nahh. I just can't do a livestream"

"How about letting me vlog today and you do a livestream" he smiles "I've read some of your comments. Many of them said they wanted more content of us, and us includes me".

"But I look like a ghost right now.." I pout.

"Then we don't do a livestream. But I'll still be appearing in your vlog"

"Yes Channie".

I love how he's always begging to be in my vlogs. He's using the same sentence every time: 'I've read some of your comments. Many of them said they wanted more content of us, and us includes me'.

"What time do you want to go on that date?" I ask him after I finished my toast.

"Half past four?"

"I agree on that" I nod.