16

"Finally. School is over for today" Sehun- who I shared my last class with- sighs.

"For today? Classes are over forever boy. We only have our exams left and then we graduate. But only if you graduate huh" I say.

"Wait- our exams start tomorrow?"

"You didn't know?" My eyes widen.

"N-No?"

"You're such a stupid kid! Maybe you should pay a little attention to class instead of looking at all the girls' asses" I roll my eyes.

"Maybe I should. But now it's too late. I'll study with Luhan. He probably payed attention to class"

"If that's your way to graduate then follow my brother. My brother didn't know he had exams the first year too and the second year he just failed. I hope he's graduating this year because if not, his brother who's two years younger than him already graduated. That'd be very, very disappointing" I chuckle.

"Ooh yes" Sehun laughs "who're you waiting for?" He asks when I stop walking.

"Chanyeol"

"Ah, yes. That was a dumb question. Have fun with him"

"Yes, have fun with Luhan and your study books"

He scrunches his nose and walks away.

I look up at the pinkish sky. The sun is already setting by now. I lean against Chanyeol's Mercedes and just stare at my phone. Time passes by slowly as finallythe front doors of the school open and Chanyeol runs his way to his car.

"I'm sorry I let you wait honey. I'm so sorry. Are you cold? Yes you must be! I'm so sorry how can I make it up to you?" He cups my cheeks.

"Just.. a kiss?" I mumble.

Chanyeol smiles and pushes me against the car and kisses me. I rest one of my arms on the car and the other on Chanyeol's cheek. Chanyeol rests his hands on my waist.

He bites my lower lip. I open my mouth and feel his warm tongue enter my mouth, exploring every corner of it. I feel his warm big hand on my cold cheek.

I've never felt any better. His warm body pressed against my cold one. A car which is warming up against my back. The only thing that's missing now is a long ass date night, ending with Netflix and chill. That'd be the best. The thing I want right now, but sadly we got exams tomorrow and need to study.

Seoyeong's POV.

"BITCH! I TOLD YOU TO KEEP HIM
STAY INSIDE THE SCHOOL!" I shout at Hae-ri.

"I'm sorry! He pinned me against the lockers and told me that if I didn't let him go he'd go after my whole family and we know he can be.." she mutters in her innocent voice.

"Now you fucked up everything! Today was the last day to fuck their relationship up! Bitch" I groan.

"I'm sorry"

"We can still try it during exam week? They'll probably hang our together or at our graduation party" Min young suggests.

"We should've done it today! Gosh!" I watch Chanyeol running out of the school to his car. "HE'S LITERALLY RIGHT THERE OH MY GOD IM SO STUPID!" I get on my knees and look at the two. I grab my phone from my pocket and film their kissing scene.

I walk closer to the two, still filming, totally disgusted by the scene in front of me. I bullied Baekhyun with a reason. Guys can't fall in love with guys. It's just their brain that thinks boys can. No. Boys can only fall in love with girls.

"PARK CHANYEOL!" I shout "BYUN BAEKHYUN!"

None of them responses, instead, Chanyeol smirks and lifts Baekhyuns legs around his waist.

"PARK CHANYEOL! COME TO YOUR FREAKING SENSES! YOU'RE A STRAIGHT GUY!"

Baekhyun is the first to pull back from their first kiss. "I guess someone's jealous" he mumbles.

"I'm not straight. I've never been. It's only the way I wanted to keep my reputation up. I've never loved any girl I've kissed or made out with. I always imagined that it was a guy. I mean.. when you close your eyes you can trigger your drunk brain as much as you want" Chanyeol answers without looking at me. "Can you please leave us alone now? There's no chance for you to join us"

"Channie. Look at you now. I think you didn't trigger your brain when you were drunk. You are confusing it by saying you fall for guys. That's not how anyone wanted this world to be!"

"I think you're wrong. I've never liked any girl. Do you think i knew what being gay meant when I first told my parents about that guy I liked? Anyways delete that what you're recording and leave us the fuck alone".

I turn around and stop recording. I giggle and rush to my car. I watch the video and post it on my Instagram. :)

(A/N: OMG IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HAPPY RN! OMG I JUST MET ONE OF MY FAVE IDOLS! OMG IM STRESSES AF! I GOT TO TAKE A PHOTO W/ HIM AND HE FUCKING KISSED MY CHEEK LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! JEUSISNDBDHSJJDJDND IM CRYING! HE HAVE ME 2 HUGS AND OMG IM CRYING! WHEN I WAS OUTSIDE THE VENUE WAITING FOR MY PARENTS TO PICK ME UP HE CAME PUT OF THE BUILDING AND MY FRIEND WALKED UP TO HIM AND WHISPERED SOMETHING IN HIS EAR AND THE SWEET PERSON HE IS HE HUGGED ME AND TOLD ME EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO BE FINE AND THAT WE'LL MEET AGAIN AND😭😭😭. I LOVE YOU HOLLAND 😭❤️.

Oh btw, today (on the day of the concert yay) he released a new album, go stream it. He's like known as the first openly gay kpop idol.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

My heart is litterally exploding guys. I have pictures of him kissing my cheek like wtfffffff😳😳😳

(Ye it was a small concert so he took a while for every fan and had a short talk with them AND FUCKING HELL I FORGOT WHAT I WANTED TO SAY MORE BC MY HEART IS GOING CRAZYYYYYYY)

It was also my first concert ever sooooooooo yeah😂

Yeh okay that was the long af authors note)