24

"Yah! Baek! We have to go!" Baekbeom shouts.

"Okay but how do you wanna fit those in my car?" I ask, referring to the suitcases. "That's never going to fit in my car".

"Now that you're saying this- fuck" my brother curses. "Ask Chanyeol. His car is big enough"

I grab my phone from my pocket and call Chanyeol "yo Channie. Good morning"

"Good morning honey"

"Me and my brother have got a problem. Our suitcases won't fit in our car-"

"Hmm.. lemme see. Kai! Gimme your suitcase!" He shouts. "Ah, yes. I'll pick you guys up in ten minutes. Oh, Kai's also in my car if you don't mind".

"It's okay. My brother doesn't have to be the third wheel then" I mumble and look at my brother.

"Okay honey. I'll be there in ten minutes. Can you like.. wait for us downstairs?"

"Yes. See you"

"So?" My brother asks.

"He's picking us up in ten minutes. Kai'll be there too"

"Great" my brother says as he throws me a backpack. "Put your phone and chargers and some food in there. Who knows we'll be going somewhere near first"

"Why your backpack?" I walk back to my room to look for my balenciaga bag. "This one" I walk out of the room and put some food, my phone and my wallet in it"

"Who bought you that?"

"Remember that cheque I received from an anonymous person? I bought this"

My brother rolls his eyes and walks out of the apartment. I quickly run after him, lock the door and join him in the elevator. "Just in time" he mumbles. The doors open with a ding and we walk out, seeing a grey Mercedes arrive outside. I run towards the car and wait for Chanyeol to get out.

He waits for my brother and places our suitcases on the top.

"
I'll never reach there" I mumble.

"You don't have to" he chuckles. "Come, get in. It's very cold" he says. I open the door to the backseat to find Kai.

"I saved a place next to Chanyeol for you" he says.

"You're so weird" I shake my head and get on the passengers seat. I watch the snowflakes falling down on our car as we start driving towards our destination. All four of us start singing along to exo's 'the first snow'. (A/n: my go to Christmas/ winter song❤️).

After singing for five hours straight we FINALLY arrive at our destination. I get out of the car and walk a bit away from the car and let myself fall down in the big layer of snow.

I close my eyes and take a moment to have a flashback of all good moments I've had with this much snow.

Flashback.

"Hyung!" I shout.

"What?!" My brother shouts.

"Catch" I throw the snowball I just made at him.

"Hyunee!" He pouts.

"Did I hurt hyung?" I ask.

"Let's make a snowman!" He smiles.

"YAAAAAAAAA!" I squeal. I hug my brother and start making a big snowball for our snowman. I look behind me and see my brother has a bigger snowball already. I pout and blink away my tears. I wanna make a snowball as fast and big as he can!