11

I slowly pull back from the kiss and rest my forehead on his shoulder.

"What Does all of this mean Byun Baek?" A familiar husky voice asks.

"Baekbeom? Why are you home?"

"That doesn't matter right now? Why're you kissing Chanyeol?"

"Hyung let him be. He's drunk and so is Chanyeol. So is half of us. By the way I think baekhyun likes Chanyeol. Last week we asked him about his crush and there were two people left. Kai and Chanyeol. It wasn't Kai so it must be Chanyeol. Chanyeol also has a crush on Baek so maybe..." Sehun says.

"I'm way too stressed for this shit. Imma go and sleep in a hotel".

"Baek everything is cleaned up and well. We're leaving. Bye" Tao waves at me.

"Nooo Tao stay!" I beg. "Please stay!"

"No. I'm sorry. My parents will get mad"

"Who cares about parents?! Stay"

"No hyung I'm going home. Bye"

I pout and walk to the dead body on my floor. I smile at it and pull it towards my bedroom. I place the big body on the bed and lay next to him.

"Yo Baek"

"What? Hyung go away!" I groan.

"Baek it's me. Chanyeol. Why am I here and.. why're you shirtless? I-" he looks next to the bed and then back at me "gosh for a second I thought we had sex"

"I don't know why you're here. I remember someone sleeping on the floor and my brother coming home but.. oh... wait.. what? Gimme a-"

"What?"

"I've this very weird feeling I kissed someone-"

"Same. Fuck we didn't kiss right? I'd ruin your whole relationship"

"My relationship with who?"

"Kai. It's obvious the two of you are dating"

"We're not. I'm single and I don't like Kai as a lover. I already said that to you. Why don't you just understand that?"

"It's obvious. You're always whispering to each other, hanging out together, I saw him touching and smelling your hair, him pulling you on his lap and him feeding you. It's obvious"

"We're friends Chan! We're friends. We're whispering because we were talking about a possible reason you're ignoring us. He asked to touch my hair because he said it looked soft. Why don't you just understand that we're friends!" I shout.

Gosh my headache ain't curing from this.

"Baek it's fucking obvious. Don't hide it from me-"

I roll myself over and sit on his chest to smash our lips together. I kiss his lips passionately while he kisses me back sloppily. "If I were in a relationship, would I ever do this?"  I whisper I stand up from
The bed and grab a sweater from my closet. "Who cares. You're probably going to start a rumor about me being a cheater or something" I say coldly. I reach out for the doorknob when a big hand hits the door next to me with a loud bang. I freeze on the spot and feel two lips attacking mine.

His lips feel familiar. Last night. The same lips.

I place my hands on his hips as I kiss him back.

"Baek what was that loud bang-" the door I'm leaning against gets opened, causing me to fall down on the floor with Chanyeol on top of me.

"Mind telling me what all of this means?" Baekbeom
Asks.

I sigh and stand up. "Hyung, I don't understand all of this too.. I'll tell you when it's cleared out"

My brother nods and Chanyeol closes the door.

"So.. Do you still believe I'm in a relationship with Kai?"

"What if I do this?"

"You looking for my belt?" I chuckle "I'm only wearing a boxers".

"For r- oh" he mutters. He pushes his hands underneath my ass and holds my asscheeks.

I becomes silent in the room.

"C-Chan?"

"Hm?"

"I-.. I like you. As a friend but also.. A..A" I wanna slap myself for stuttering.

"Lover?" He asks.

"Y-Yes"

He chuckles and looks away.

Fuck him. I shouldn't have trusted him. Once a player always a player.

When he finally looks back he slightly squeezes my ass cheeks. "Why do you look so sad?" He asks.

"Once a p-"

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"