9

Next Friday.

"Chan why're you so pissed? Oh, and why're you not talking to Kai?" I ask.

"It's nothing. Just.. hormones" he sighs "can you like.. leave me alone? I'm kinda pissed"

"Why? Is there anything I can do to cheer you up?"

"No. No not at all. I just need to be alone for a while"

"Okay" I stand up from the stairs and walk towards the cafeteria where our friends are waiting for an answer from me.

"do you know why he's not talking to me? To you? To.. anyone he's close with?" Kai asks.

"No. He said it's the hormones and told me to leave him alone" I sigh.

"Baek" Kai grabs my hand and pulls my head to his mouth. "Do you still have a crush on me?" He whispers.

"No. Sehun was joking"

"What if Chanyeol has a crush on you?"

"That's ridiculous!"

"No.. he's only ignoring the two of us since I told him you have a crush on me. What if he's jealous? What if he's in love with you and doesn't want you to love me instead of him?" His whisper becomes lower.

"No. He doesn't. He obviously doesn't"

"He obviously does! He's been hanging around you a lot until I told him"

"He doesn't. He doesn't Kai. He just doesn't"

"Yes Baek he does"

Me: is there a party tomorrow?

Luhan: Nope. Nowhere near us. I was thinking about going to a club.

Sehun: Not thinking about me?^

Luhan: you're the reason I didn't suggest it to y'all :/

Sehun: ooooohh

Me: maybe we can have some drinks at my home? Playing some games. Not a real party tho. Just a boys night? Like girls have their girls nights?

Suho:  I'm in!

Jongdae: me too, oh Minseok is too.

Tao: I'm in!

Kyungsoo: ok

Yixing: only if you're going to drink something too!

Me: umm.. I'll try.

Yixing: let's get drunk together Baek!😂

Baekbeom: since when are you drinking alcohol Baek?

Me: I tried beer Saturday? It's nasty tho.

Baekbeom: and ur not telling me? I'm your hyung! Your friend :(

Me: I'm sorry😕

Baekbeom: anyways, have fun tomorrow!

Me: ty! Hope you have fun with your friends too

Baekbeom: I will. See you guys next week ☺️.

I place my phone on my nightstand and fall asleep.

I wake up by a loud alarm. I groan and get up from my bed. I quickly put on some comfy clothes and make a toast for myself. Totally tired I fall down on the couch and find my mother's wallet in between the pillows.

That's funny.

I just needed money for drinks for tonight.

And my parents were rich.

Now I'm rich.

I stand up from the couch, wash the plate I used and take the bus to the mall.

I buy twelve bottles of alcoholic drinks and much, very much food. I love food.

When I try to reach for a bottle of coke, a tall person, who can reach the bottle grabs it and hands it to me.

"Thank you.." I say and look up at the person "Chanyeol! Hi!"

He just gives me a sloppy smile.

"Are you coming tonight?"

"Yes"

"Can you please tell me why're you're not talking to me and Kai?"

"No"

"Is it Because Sehun said to Kai that I have a crush on him because if that's the reason, I joked about having a crush on him. I don't. I don't have a crush on him because I like him as a friend" I turn my back to him and push my cart towards the exit of the shop.

"That's ₩50.000 for you" the cashier says.

I hand her four billets of 10.000 won and look for another one when the tall guy hands her another billet of 10.000 won.

"Chan stop. I know you love to spend money but I can't accept money from someone who's not talking to me anymore" I push his hand away and hand the cashier another billet.

She hands me the receipt. I quickly put all the grocery's into the bags and walk away from the tall guy who I totally pissed off.