28

"Merry Christmas y'all" I shout, raising my wine glass.

"Merry Christmas!" The others say.

I smile at them and eat the food that's placed in front of me, made by Kyungsoo.

After we've finished the food, Luhan shrugs loudly to get out attention.

"Sehun and I have to announce something"

I smirk at them.

"I think Baekhyunee already knows" Kai chuckles. I stick my tongue out of my mouth and look back at Luhan with the same smirk.

"Luhan and I are in a relationship" Sehun says.

"Seriously?!" Minseok shouts.

"Aww" Chanyeol hugs Sehun who's next to him.

Everyone starts to talk to Sehun and Luhan about their relationship. I look at them with a smile.

These precious guys are my friends. I love them. I love all of them. But yet I feel like I don't fit between them. They've such a good bond together.

"Baek are you okay? You spaced out" my brother asks while shaking my shoulder.

"Yes I'm fine. Don't worry hyung" I smile at him and continue to listen to both conversations that are going on.

After a while Kris gets up and waves at us.

It doesn't take long for half of us went to their rooms. I take a seat next to my brother and Chanyeol, in front of Kai, Luhan and Sehun.

"I thought you guys wanted to keep it a secret until you guys passed your one year anniversary?" I say.

"Yes but.. I mean.. That's a whole year! If we break up there should be a way to tell you guys the reason we might not talk to each other or something like that" Luhan says.

"I didn't agree on that" Sehun points at his boyfriend.

"Oh yes you did. Let's go to bed. I can see you're tired as fuck".

"Yes I am" Sehun sighs. The two walk upstairs, followed by Kyungsoo.

My brother stands up and closes all curtains before going laying down on the couch "I'm going to sleep guys. I'm very tired".

I pull Chanyeol off his chair and take him upstairs. He locks the door of our room and takes off his clothes before he pins me against the wall. He kisses my lips roughly.

I push him away from me to get some air and look up at him, eyes filled with lust meet mine.

He pins me back on the wall and rubs his thigh against my crotch. A moan escapes my lips. "Bathroom" I whisper.

Chanyeol shakes his head and lays me down on the bed. He sits on top of me and takes off my clothes. He sucks and licks my neck, leaving purple marks. "Ahh-". He trails his kisses lower to my nipples and abdomen.

He gets off the bed and settles himself between my spread legs.

He strokes my semi-hard dick before licking it and taking it in his mouth. He licks the lower part of my dick before bopping his head up and down while sucking me.

I bite my lower lip to not let any moans escape my mouth, biting it hard enough to taste the blood inside my mouth.

Chanyeol looks up and pulls my lower lip down, causing a moan to escape my mouth.

"Fuck Chan" I whisper. "Ohh your mouth feels so good".

He licks the part he didn't take in his mouth with his tongue before taking all of me in his mouth. "Ahh fuck-" I grip on his hair and turn up his pace. "Ahhh"

"Chan- fuck I'm close".

I watch him closing his eyes and pulling back. He climbs back on the bed and pushes me on my back on the bed. He places his fingers on my lower lip as a sign for me to suck them.

I shake my head. "These walls are paper thin. Let's do it without preparation. We don't want the others to hear us".

He nods. I spread my legs and watch him lube his 8 inch cock with the lube I brought (I'm always prepared. I might know my Chanyeollie a little bit too much). He lines his dick up my ass and slowly enters me.

"AAAAHH!" I scream. "FUCK this hurts".

"Shall I p-"

"Fuck.. no- okay yes" I nod as a sign for him to fully enter me.

I squeeze my eyes shut as the whole 8 inch is inside my ass. Damn I never knew something could hurt this much.

Chanyeol kisses away a tear that managed to escape my eyes. "You okay?" He asks. I nod. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm fine Chan. Just.. move" I whisper. He places his hands on my shoulder and starts thrusting on a very slow pace.

"Fuck Baekkie you're so tight"

"Ugh.. Chan faster" I whisper.

He thrusts harder now, hitting my prostate with every thrust. I bite my lower lip to not moan too loud and wake the others up.

"Ahhhhhh" I moan when he hits my prostate roughly. "Ahh".

I bite my lip again when Chanyeol kisses me. "Oh honey dont hurt yourself. The others are sleeping -ahh- it's three am you won't wake anyone up" he whispers.

"Hmm- Ahhh" I squeeze my eyes shut and dig my nails into his back. "Ahhhh".

"Chan I'm close" I groan.

He nods and pushes me on my back on the bed and thrusts faster and deeper inside me.

"Ahhhh" white cum spurts out of my dick when I reach my climax, wetting Chanyeol's chest.

Chanyeol obviously isn't close yet. He starts thrusting inside faster and harder than he already did. "Ughh" I moan.

"Ahh"

"Ahhhh fuck Chan ahhh"

"Chan I'm cumming again" I moan.

"Me too" he breathes.

I'm the one to cum first. Again :). Chanyeol's moans when he cums inside me are like music to my ears. His warm cum filling up my ass. I never knew sober me could love it even more than tipsy me. And that without any preparation.

Chanyeol lays down on my chest without pulling himself out. "Merry chrismas Baek" he whispers.

This is what you get when you let someone write while being drunk 😂🤟 (oh but I wrote this author's note with a hangover from another night of drinking 😳😂)