17

Baekhyun pov.

"Chan we should go home and study. Tomorrow are our exams".

"Yes" he let's me get back on my feet and get in the car.

He turns on the radio and 'bullet to the heart' by Jackson wang starts playing and both of us sing along with the song.

"Damn you're such a good singer" he says after the song ended.

"You sang too.. how could you hear me?"

"I stopped singing" he chuckles. "You said you wanted to become a singer... do it. Bless the world with your vocals Baek. You're the best singer I've ever heard" he squeezes my hand.

"You're saying this to make me feel more confident about my singing and you're my boyfriend but you know I'm a terrible singer"

"You aren't. I'm not lying. Do I sound like I'm lying?" 

"N-no but-" I mutter.

"See? Or you should become an actor. Damn.. you're good at both"

"Channie stop" I chuckle "I think I'll become a youtuber and help you with your restaurant" I say.

"That's nice of you Baekkie"

After a ten minute drive to Chanyeol's house, I rush to the sixteenth floor and nock on it.

"Hi"

"Hi Baek! Chanyeol's not home" Yoora says.

"He's somewhere on the tenth floor" I say.

"Oh, come in. Do you want something to drink?"

"No thank you. I'll wait until Chanyeol's here" I answer. "Hey, about Chanyeol's restaurant, do you guys already know a location?"

"We already bought quite a big place for the restaurant in the center of Seoul. The place where all expensive restaurants and shops are.

"that's so cool!"

"Yes. We only need to wait for Chanyeol to graduate and then we'll finish everything so he can work at it as soon as possible".

"Hi guys" Chanyeol pants.

"What took you so long and why are you panting?" I chuckle.

"There was this old lady who thought I was her grandson! She hit me with her bag thrice and took me with her downstairs" he explains.

"I chuckle. Let's study. I don't wanna fail like my brother did"

I reach out my arm for Chanyeol to pull me off the couch. "You're so damn lazy" he chuckles.

Chanyeol lays down on the bed and grabs one of the books from the shelve. I grab the English book and lay my head on his chest.

"Channie I'm tired" I mutter.

"You should take a nap. I'll finish this last page and then I'll bring you home".

I close the book and snuggle my head in his sweater.

Chanyeol pov.

"Yoora I'll be bringing baekhyun home" I whisper.

"Okay. Bring your keys with you because who knows if mom and dad will be home before one am. I'll be sleeping already, because I'm also tired"

"Yes"

I take the elevator to the garage. I parked my car outside since Yoora parked her car on my private place. When I'm outside the cold air immediately freezes my ears off my head.

"YAH! THERE! HE'S KIDNAPPING SOMEONE!" A stranger shouts. I look up at the group who're all walkinb towards me. "HE'S EVEN TIED HIS WRISTS UP!"

I ignore the guy who's shouting and walk to my car. "DONT YOU DARE TO GET IN THAT CAR!" The guy shouts. Okay they're probably talking to me.

Baekhyun pov.

I woke up by someone shouting 'he's kidnapping someone'. I decided to keep my eyes shut until Chanyeol stopped walking and froze. I open my eyes and see a guy with a hammer standing in front
Of us. WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS GUY CARRY A HAMMER WITH HIM?! AND WHY IS HE LOOKING AT CHANYEOL?!

"You! Get that person back to his apartment. "Jiho call the police"

"I-I'm. Not kidnapping" Chanyeol stutters.

"Channie" I reach out my hand and pull his head down to kiss him, resulting the guy to get very confused. Exactly what I wanted. "He's not kidnapping anyone!" I mutter.

"B-but-"

"I'm bri-" Chanyeol stutters.

"DONT YOU DARE TO SPEAK!" The guy shouts at Chanyeol.

"I'm his boyfriend, okay? Can you leave us alone? I'm tired and because of your asses also freezing to death" I snarl with my eyes closed.

Chanyeol lays me down on the passengers seat of his car.

"I'm sorry to disturb your sleep".

"It's okay Chan" I whisper "have you ever asked for those idiots? I don't think so".

Chanyeol pov.

I nock on the door of Baekhyun and Baekbeom's apartment. No one opens the door. I nock again. Again no response.

I sneak my hand into Baekhyun's pocket but there are no keys. "Baekbeom!"

I finally hear some sounds coming from inside the apartment.

"Hi hyung" I say.

"He's sleeping?" Baekbeom asks, referring to the sleeping male in my arms.

I nod and walk past Baekbeom to Baekhyun's room. I close the window that was opened and give him a kiss on the cheek. Before I leave, I look at his alarm which says it's 11:28 pm.

Okay that's indeed time to sleep.

I bid goodbyes to Baekbeom and leave the apartment.