31

"Baekhyunee wake up" Chanyeol's soft touch on my forehead are the first things I feel. His hand stroking my hair back while his other hand is resting on my hip.

I slowly open my eyes, meeting the pair of eyes I love.

"Good morning".

I smile at him in response.

"Hmm. We should get up to prepare for the opening of the restaurant".

I nod ans slowly get up, only to turn around and fall asleep again.

I feel a soft hand on my waist and two lips on my neck. The tongue wets the area between the lips as he starts sucking on my neck.

"Hmmm" I open my eyes and look at Chanyeol who's fully dressed and his hair done, exposing his forehead.

"It's been an hour. We have to be in the restaurant in an hour honey" he whispers.

I nod and get up. "Do you still have the jeans I left here last time?" I ask him.

"Yes. It's in the lower drawer" he answers.

I open the drawers and put on the washed jeans. I steal a shirt from Chanyeol's closet and lay down on the bed. "I'm done"

Chanyeol smiles "your hair?"

"Ah, yes"

"Hi guys. I'm sorry for being late. Baekhyun didn't wake up" Chanyeol says as we arrive at the restaurant. "I've already made more keys so I'll give them to you soon"

Chanyeol opens the door of his restaurant and turns on all the lights.

"Woahhhh!" My mouth hangs open. "It's beautiful!".

"Thanks Baek" he gives me a short tour through the restaurant and kitchen. He ends the tour in a small room. "Here. This is the uniform you have to wear".

I nod and take off my clothes to put on the uniform.

"Why don't you wear a boxers Baek?" He asks.

"Didn't felt like wearing them. Yours are too big" I answer.

I hear Chanyeol sighing loudly behind me. "You're a waiter Baek" he groans. "In a fucking restaurant"

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay as long as you wear one next time"

"Yes"

"Two more ramen" I say to Kyungsoo.

"I never thought it would be this busy" Mino sighs.

I nod and leave the kitchen again. I quickly walk to the group of people who just sat down at the biggest table.

"Would you guys like a-" I look straight into my bullies eyes. "A-anything to drink?"

"Uhm. Two cola"
"One Fanta"
"Two white wine"
"One glass of water"
"No a bottle of water"
"A red wine"

"Okay. I-" I lower my head and quickly tap Chanyeol on his shoulder.
"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I- Seoyeong.. She's here..."

"Where?"

"There" I point at table number five.

"I'll be their waiter. Table four and ten don't have anything to drink yet"

I nod and go take their orders.

"I'm so tired" I groan when I enter the kitchen to pick up two plates.