20

"What did she talk about with you?" I ask when he enters the room.

"Me being gentle during sex" he rolls his eyes and collaps on the big bed.

"Oh hell no!" I shout.

"You heard the whole conversation didn't you?" He asks.

"Yup I did".

He sighs and hugs one of the pillows. "I can't wait until it's Friday"

"Our last day going to that school" I mumble. "Last day of being bullied"

Chanyeol smiles. "I'm sorry I couldn't do anything about that.."

"Chan it ain't your fault"

"YES IT FUCKING IS!" He shouts.

"N-no"

"I'M THE REASON SHE BECAME LIKE THAT! WHEN WE WERE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL I FUCKING DODGED HER KISSES AT HER BIRTHDAY PARTY! HER FRIENDS TOLD ME A FEW YEARS LATER SHE STILL HAS THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON ME AND MY DUMBASS DECIDED TO FUCK HER AND KICK HER OUT THE NEXT MORNING! THATS HOW THAT GIRL BECAME THE WITCH OF THE SCHOOL BAEK!" he shouts "and that's all my fault" he suddenly starts to tear up.

I climb on the bed and give him a hug. I dry his tears and caress his wet cheek. "I thought I was the crybaby of us two" I say receiving a chuckle from
Chanyeol.

"I've been holding my tears back for years. I never meant to change a person so drastically" he sobs "t-that girl.. w-was the one my mother was talking about"

"At what age did you fuck her?" I ask.

"F-five years ago.."

"I'm being bullied by her for seven years now. It's. Not. Your. Fault. Channie" I cup his cheeks and look him in the eyes.

"Baek I was friends with her before all of that happened! She changed so much. She became the bitch she is nowadays"

"Chan stop crying. It ain't your fucking fault!" I sigh.

"YES IT FUCKING IS BAEK!" He shouts "IF YOU'RE GOING TO KEEP TELLING ME ITS NOT MY FAULT THEN FUCKING LEAVE!"

I stand up from the bed, grab my phone and leave his apartment.

The rest of the week we haven't talked. None of us is messaging each other. Both of us ignore each other's calls.

"Baek what's going on between you and Chanyeol" My brother asks.

"Chanyeol and I had a fight" I sigh.

"Why? How?"

"Well.. Chanyeol blames himself that I'm being bullied. He changed Seoyeong five year ago he says but I'm being bullied for seven years now. He was crying so loud that I began thinking he feels something for her. I left".

"Okay but that's ridiculous! He's gay"

"What if he's bisexual? Or just lying to all of us?" I ask.

"That's ridiculous. Did you guys break up?"

"I don't know? He haven't been talking to each other" I answer.

"I'm going to buy a suit for tomorrow with Chanyeol, do you wanna join us?"

"Nah.. I'll call Kai and ask him if he wanna play some games. I bet Sehun and Luhan are making out" I sigh.

"What?"

"You dont know?"

"No?"

"Sehun and Luhan have been dating for fou- FUCK! Please.. fuck he asked me to keep it a secret! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck"

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone"

"Yes you better don't!"

"I won't. I promise" he says before leaving the apartment.

I sit down on the couch and turn on my playstation, join Kai and Kris' party and play pubg with them.

"Hi Baek?"

"Hyung? Why're you calling me?" I ask. "Okay guys I'll leave for a few seconds" I say to Kris and Kai. I leave their party and hold my phone near my ear "so.. why?"

"Here" I hear my brother saying.

"B-Baek?" I hear Chanyeol muttering.

"Chan? Why're you calling me?" I ask.

"I-"

"Chan?"

"Hyung can you leave me alone for a few seconds?" I hear him asking. "Okay.. so.. I talked with your brother and.. I just.. Why do you think we broke up?"

"I.. Monday.. I felt like you felt something for Seoyeong.. I mean.. she has bullied me and we're in a relationship and you sounded like you committed a crime. It just became too much. You really made me believe you have feelings for her. If it's true please tell me I. I don't want to ruin a relationship" I say.

"Baek I'm gay! How can I have feelings for her? I love you! I sounded like I committed a crime because my parents acted like it's one" he sighs "her parents were my mothers friends. I ruined their friendship and the next year my parents treated me like a slave"

"R-Really? Y-you could've just said that immediately Channie. Now I feel guilty" I look down at my feet. "I'm sorry".

"Honey it's not your fault. As you said, I could've said it immediately" he sighs "I miss you".

"Its been four days dummy" I chuckle.

"So? I still miss you" I feel my heart beating faster. "I still love you baby"

I smile.

I look down at my free hand and think of Chanyeol's hand intertwined it mine as he says those words. I smile. Then I realize I didn't say it back. "I love you too Channie".

"I can't wait til I can see you tomorrow" he says.

"You can come home with my brother?" I suggest.

"I have to check up on the restaurant tonight. There's this guy, a former owner of a restaurant who's going to teach me some things" he answers.

"Oh, see you tomorrow Channie"

"See you tomorrow Baek"

I place my headset Back on my head and get ready for the next match.

"Okay mind to explain what the heck you were talking about on the phone?" Kris asks.

"Y- I left the chat right?"

"Nope. We heard everything. Now you shout tell us what's going on".

I start to explain everything while the next match starts. Kai hums a 'yes' after every sentence I say.

"Aw.. I hope you guys can have sex in the schools bathrooms tomorrow"

"What?! How-" I don't finish myself to not embarrass myself. How does he know that's one of the places I wanna do it? I must've been so fucking drunk.

"You told me, after you asked me first where I'd love to do it" Kris says. "Don't worry, I didn't tell Chanyeol"

I groan and lay on my side on the couch "why am I so stupid when I'm drunk?" 

"Hey, worse than I did no one will ever do" Kai says "I Took my girlfriend to a corner of the house and kissed the wrong girl, right in front of her. She kept yelling at me and even kicked my balls but I didn't move an inch for her. After the kiss everything became clear. I tried to apologize but made it worse by accidentally saying she's my smoke instead of sweetheart"

"Okay maybe someone is worse than me" I chuckle.