27

"Chan" I nock on his head when I finally realize he's clinging onto my arm to not fall asleep.

"Hm?"

"It's seven in the morning. I push Chanyeol off me and walk to the only part of the woods we didn't search yet.

"Baekbeom- sobs" Chanyeol utters.

"What?"

"I hear someone crying"

"Where"

He points at the part of the woods we're walking to.

I begin to walk faster until I can hear the person crying. I immediately run towards the sound and see a small person sitting on the floor, hugging his knees.

I walk towards him snd dit down. "Baekhyun?"

He looks up and immediately hugs me. "Hyung" he sobs.

"Baek.. why're you here?"

"I-I wanted to.. Go for a-a walk and t-then a girl and a group of b-boys came to me a-and.."

"What happened?"

"They t-tried to rape me"

I lift him up and bring him back to the car.

Chanyeol covers him up in a blanket and takes seat next to him on the backseat.

I watch the two cuddle. A smile sneaks onto my face as I drive back to the cottage.

"BAEKHYUN?!" I hear someone shouting from Kai's room when we arrive at the cottage.

"Hyung you should call the police that we've found him and brought him back to the cottage. Bring him to bed" Chanyeol whispers.

I turn around and see Baekhyun sleeping. I nod and watch them leaving the car.

Baekhyun's pov.

Wake up in someone's arms. I open my eyes and see Chanyeol sleeping next to me. That fucker. I get out of his grip and sit up against the wall, watching him wake up.

"Baek?" He murmurs.

"Stop touching me.. please".

"Baek why?"

"You wanted to break up with me! I'm not that stupid! I know it Chan!"

"I don't! Baek I don't know which fucker told you that but I love you. I love you more than anything! Why would I break up with you?!"

"I know it! Kyungsoo even heard you! Kyungsoo heard you and my brother! Don't act like you're stupid Chan!"

"What? Your bro- what? Okay- OOHH! That wasn't about us! That was about your brother and his girlfriend So-Mi! Not about us!" Is

"Lies"

"Go ask him" he points at the door. "Go ask Kris, Kai and Yixing! They all know about it! Baek I love you I'd never break up with you honey" he places his hand on my thigh. "I love you Byun Baek".

I watch a tear roll down his cheek. I dry the tear with my thumb and hug him.

"I love you Byun Baek" he squeezes my ass.

"Let's go back to sleep. You look tired" I whisper. Stroke the soft skin of his face.

Chanyeol lays down on the bed and stares at me.

"You sure you aren't going to break up with me?" I ask once again.

"I'd never honey".

I smile and move myself against his chest so he can wrap his arms around my waist.

"I think they've talked. It don't seem like they broke up" I hear someone whispering.

"Let's leave before they wake up" the other person says.

I hear the door closing when Chanyeol wakes up too. "Good morning" he whispers with his eyes closed.

"Good morning Chan"

"What time is it?" He groans.

"Let me check" I mumble. I grab my phone from my nightstand and look at the time. "Half past four"

"We've slept all day" he chuckles.

I smile at him.

"You told us you almost got raped"

I nod "they heard some other people so they left. I think it was around midnight" I sigh "they almost tore my sweater off.. I'm scared.."

"You don't have to be scared. Tonight it's Christmas evening, and then it's Christmas. All of us will be together" he kisses my forehead "no need to be scared. I'll stay with you honey".

I nod. "Chan.. I love you".

"I love you too honey" he kisses my cheek. "Fuck- tonight is Christmas evening-" his eyes widen.. its already four o'clock!"

"Hey, don't worry. As long as you guys are ready at around six. While both of you were asleep the others went to the supermarket to buy food".

I smile at my brother.

"I see you guys already made up. Why did you think Chanyeol would break up with you?" My brother asks.

"Kyungsoo heard you guys talking about a break up.. he said it was Chanyeol to suggest it" I murmur.

"Me and So Mi broke up.. We weren't talking about you guys".

"I'm sorry for running away and ruining our trip. I'm sorry".

"Nahh. It's okay Baek. To be honest, I totally understand you. First finding out your boyfriend wants to break up and then he keeps on touching you.. that must be pretty.."

"Annoying, yes it is" I sigh.

"I'm leaving the two of you alone again. Imma clean the house up a bit" he says.

I nod as he leaves the room.

"Hmm. Have you showered yet?" Chanyeol asks. "Of course not I'm so stupid I put you to bed" he facepalms himself.

I chuckle and move myself against his chest. "Let's take a shower together" I murmur.

"Exactly how I like it" he smirks and strokes my cheek.

I narrow my eyes and smirk. "No sex Channie"

"You're such an annoying kid" he groans.

Merry Christmas ❤️

(This book was written in November and I just made sure to upload every day and now on Christmas I'm uploading the Christmas chapters like wtf? I didn't plan this😂✨