10

Me: yah Lu

Luhan: what's up bro

Me: can you help me dying my hair?

Luhan: you wanna dye your hair?

Me: yup. I've bought two products to dye my hair blonde and to bleach my hair. It can be used on the same day. Can you pleaaaasee help me?

Luhan: omw.

I smile and finish unpacking the groceries. I then walk to my bathroom to get everything ready for my hair. My poor healthy natural black hair.

"And you're done" Luhan says. He dries my hair with a towel and grabs the blow dryer from the shelf.

"My hair looks so funny like this" I chuckle.

In the mirror I watch Luhan being focused on blowing my hair dry. After a while Luhan turns of the blow dryer and ruffles my hair. "Damn Baek. this looks so good on you!"

"Thank you Lu. It could've been a bit more to the blond side but I like the white tints too" I say, touching my hair. "Thank you" I stand up from the chair and hug my friend. "Imma get changed before the others arrive"

"Yes. I'll be in the livingroom".

I nod and quickly put on a black T-shirt and a blue ripped jeans. The same outfit I wore to Chanyeol's birthday party.

I style my hair and do my makeup. Just when I'm finished someone nocks on the front door.

"Woahh! You dyed your hair! It looks so cool!" Minseok says

"You look like Katy Perry who let her hair grow a bit" Jongdae says.

I narrow my eyes at him. "Dinosaur"

I let the two in who're followed by Kris, Kai, Tao, Sehun and Kyungsoo.

"YOUR HAIR IS BLONDE?! SINCE WHEN?!" Kris shouts.

"Since.. twenty minutes"

"Woahh! May I touch it? It looks so soft!" Kai asks. "Woahh! It smells amazing! How's your hair so soft?"

"It's the first time I've ever damaged my hair. Maybe that's why?"

"Chanyeolaahh!" Sehun turns around to hug Chanyeol who's staring at me with narrowed eyes.

When all of them are inside the apartment, I grab the cold alcoholic drinks from the fridge and place them on the table.

"YAY!" Kris shouts.

"Baek! Come. Let's drink something! I didn't forget it!" Yixing pulls me on his lap and hands me one of the bottles of vodka.

I pour the vodka into a glass and drink it.

"Ew. It's nasty!"

"Let's play a game! Do you have a dice?" Kris asks.

"Yes!" I grab the dices from the cupboard behind the couch and hand them to Kris.

"If you get one or three, you have to take three shots!"

"KRISS!" I shout. "Can we play another game!" I stand up and walk to him.

"BAEK LOOK OUT!" Sehun shouts. He pulls me back onto the floor. "You're drunk!"

"I'm not! sehunieee say I'm not drunk!"

"I'm indeed not drunk, you are!"

"Kris can we play another game? I don't like the dice game" I pout.

"Let's play truth or dare. If you don't wanna answer it you have to take five shots okay?" Kai suggests.

"Yess! But use an app!"

"I've got the best one: containing hard mode and party mode combined".

"Sehun! Truth or dare!" Kris asks.

"Dare"

"Tell a joke. If no one laughs, you take TEN?! YOU TAKE TEN SHOTS?! YIXING WHAT IS THIS GAME?!"

"I'll just take ten shots then" Sehun sighs.

"Next player. Baekhyun. Truth or dare"

"Dareeeeee!"

"Take off a piece of clothing. Socks or accessoires don't count".

I take off my sweater I decided to wear after it became cold in the apartment.

"Baekhyun, truth or dare!"

"Ain't it better to scrap Baek from the game? He's drunk as fuck!"

"No. This is fun"

"Dare!" I shout.

"Ooohhhhh! They chose the perfect one. Make out with one of the guys in the room" Kris laughs. "How does this game know you're gay!"

My eyes wander through the room and land on one person. I climb over two people to reach the person I'm going to make out with. I take a seat on his lap and connect our lips.

"OOOHH!"

One of my hands travel to his nape and the other one stays a little bit underneath his shirt. my hand resting on his belt, touching his warm back.

The warm, big hands of the other person lift up my shirt to get good access to my back.

His warm tongue slides past my lower lip. I part my lips a bit wider so his tongue can enter my mouth. I moan. I moan and let out tongues fight.

The big hands now make their way down my back, to my ass. The hands rest on my ass cheeks for a while until he decides to squeeze them.

"Hmm"

"Woahh!"